What are you thankful for?

Truereview
This topic is 2724 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol! Look at you - who woulda thunk the doc was such an adventurous soul.

I tried it once with a willing, very stretchy bottom, and I could only get one in. :(

Sorta felt like this...

http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/funny-pictures-dog-squeezing-through-trap-door-animated-gif.gif

...and I hope I was more graceful:eek::oops:

"Adventurous soul" indeed. It took a while, but patiently I was amazed and OH SO pleasured. :):rolleyes:

I'm not sure how graceful the other half was but when all in, we took a rest break to mop up the sweat from both of us; then the fun happened! :rolleyes::D

I'm grateful for health, mine and my sons'. (Although one has a broken leg at the moment...)

I'm grateful for a job I enjoy that gives me a life that isn't lavish but is secure and comfortable.

I'm grateful for friends, both digital and analog, who support and entertain me.

I'm grateful for my boys' teachers and coaches who have helped me raise these young men who make my heart swell with pride and love.

I'm grateful for those who serve in the military or as first responders who sacrifice so much for the rest of us, and for my experience growing up in a military family.

I'm grateful for a sense of humor and perspective that has gotten me through a lot.

I'm grateful for the internet for allowing me access to sites like this where I can express things I can't elsewhere!�

with another Thanksgiving at my sister's with her in-laws, I'm thankful for red wine.

1. 1) Lil baby Ducks and Lesbians in Trucks and Dom Tops who Suck!

2) For the bomb shelter my parents kept clean and stocked and the Iodine pills Mom sends every holiday

season -- An iodine-filled thyroid keeps the thermo nuclear radiation away!

3) Catering in Holiday Dinners - and the naked/waiter-bartenders who serve them!

4) Buying Stock in Defense Contractors and Gold

5) Friends - Family - A Job I love - A Car that has been paid of since the Nixon Administration - good whiskey

and hot men to lick it from!

Happy Thanksgiving

Today, on Thanksgiving Day, I'm thankful to all the American expatriates here in Punta

who invited me and my friend Terry over for turkey. We declined politely and decided to BBQ.

Over the years, we've had our share of odd family turkey dinners and we rather not repeat...

Viva La Grill!

th?id=OIP.M639424bfa944910d16d1fbe7d2524852o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I have so much to be thankful for this year. First and foremost, of course, I'm thankful to be alive. Because I almost wasn't. :eek: Yesterday marked three months since I first went in the hospital. I've made a complete recovery, and I'm certainly thankful for that. I'm thankful for Wayne, without whom I wouldn't have made it. Of course, I'm thankful for him every day, and for our wonderful life together. I'm so incredibly thankful for all of you. Your kind words and support helped us more than you'll ever know, and I'll always be thankful for that. I look forward to thanking many of you in person in a few months, in Palm Springs!

Last but not least, I'm thankful that this year from hell is almost over. And I'm hopeful that 2017 will be much better, for all of us.

Hugs,

Rob

I am Thankful for a good, well-topped Triscuit !

http://68.media.tumblr.com/f6a1d5dd62aecd8e5eb9b24e9a70ab52/tumblr_ogoxzscfnC1vjmquuo1_500.gif

I am thankful for Alyssa Edwards gifs. *tonguepop*

And that this thread went from gratitude to politics to cats really quickly.

And that I'm above ground today.

I am thankful for three amazing guys who have gotten me through an awful year. Thank you @Tygerscent , @tristanbaldwin , and Damien Lord!!

It was our pleasure(I can safely speak for the other two guys as well, because I've heard great things about both and have personally met Tyger) to see you, and hopefully help you through this tough time. God, and significant others to you are up there watching over you, and are gonna want you to be happy, to rebound, and to enjoy your life to the fullest. We will see you in the Springs this year and open up another chapter in your life. Love always. TB.

SO far, Daddy hasn't announced or started the EOY fiasco.

While I agree that we should be grateful that there has been no EOY hubbub, I sort of enjoyed the process until last year when all sorts of nonsense set the stage for the uproar that followed. But let us try to keep this about things for which were are thankful. I am thankful that I made a delicious turkey soup and after that is gone, I will not have to eat turkey until I want to do so. I made a 19 pound turkey with a few side dishes and had a last minute cancellation so dinner for 3 became dinner for 1. I did not mind the solitude, in fact it was a blessing in some ways, but I came to realize just how big a 19 pound turkey is. Also, I discovered that my home has a pie eating specter that ate two whole apple pies in about 3 days.

Archived