Coming Out to My Son

glennnn
This topic is 2816 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hesitate to post a thread that is all about me, but it seemed the simplest way to report and thank you all. After a sleepless night, the BIG Revelation was an anticlimax. I read a letter I wrote to him aloud explaining my lifetime of hidden bisexuality. He listened intently with constant eye contact til i finished. He hugged and kissed me and said, "I love you so much and nothing could make me love you any less than I do" We cried a bit and hugged a lot. He asked a few questions about his mom, made some comments about all of us being bisexual to some degree and we went out to breakfast. I'm staying one more night at his place to be available for any other questions, but as far as I can tell, it's not a major deal to him. I adore the younger generation, especially my son. I feel so boyant and whole.

Thank you all for the advice and support. I need a nap now!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for your congratulations. You must know that, really, I couldnt have done it without your active participation. Why you all chose to befriend an old closeted guy I don't know, but truly I came to you on September 12, 2015, hopelessly seeking a little help. You took me in and changed my life. All the important people in my life know all of me now, and i am not ashamed of any part. Thank you. I love you all.

I hesitate to post a thread that is all about me, but it seemed the simplest way to report and thank you all. After a sleepless night, the BIG Revelation was an anticlimax. I read a letter I wrote to him aloud explaining my lifetime of hidden bisexuality. He listened intently with constant eye contact til i finished. He hugged and kissed me and said, "I love you so much and nothing could make me love you any less than I do" We cried a bit and hugged a lot. He asked a few questions about his mom, made some comments about all of us being bisexual to some degree and we went out to breakfast. I'm staying one more night at his place to be available for any other questions, but as far as I can tell, it's not a major deal to him. I adore the younger generation, especially my son. I feel so boyant and whole.

Thank you all for the advice and support. I need a nap now!

How Wonderful for you and your family!!! How old is your Son?

He's a 33 YO only child.

A Pretty Terrific Man grew from that only Child --- You should be proud on so many levels

Proud of yourself for owning your life and sharing it with the most important people - Proud of your

Son for growing into such a fine man -- Proud of yourself for participating in his upbringing!

KUDOS All Around!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Archived