411 Trophy_Boy

marylander1940
This topic is 1585 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's funny is that a poster in the "todays-review-of-trevor-nyc.103299/" says that age 'shaving' is perfectly acceptable.

If the lie about their age, they're probably lying about a whole bunch of other stats.

I don't mind a "shave" but this guy has the meat cleaver out ! More like cutting it in HALF !

I don't mind a "shave" but this guy has the meat cleaver out ! More like cutting it in HALF !

I agree. I love it when a man totally owns his age, but I can understand shaving a few years. Especially in your early thirties. I've seen guys on this forum say they will not consider guys out of their twenties, so why not stay 28 for five or six years? As long as you are really fit and can pull it off.

However, there ain't nobody out there who can pull off a decade or more shave. :rolleyes:

The guy gets rave reviews though from very satisfied clients with multiple reviews under their belts. The only bad one was one client saying what he got didn't match. However, trophy boy was still very good in bed.

Personally, I'd rather have someone like this then some diva texting on their phone constantly.

A little age shaving is just good marketing. If you are 28, but look only 24 or 44 but look 38, who cares. You can shave 5 years off your ad provided you can justify it with your looks combined with your charm. Sometimes being too honest is self defeating. When you start shaving off decades, however, that is another story entirely. Age is a state of mind, but keep it at least credible. To paraphrase a line from a classic Broadway show, sometimes you need to stop playing the ingenue and start playing Lady Macbeth. Isn't it better to have people say, hey he's still hot and fucks better than ever! rather than, no way this kid is only 22, who is he trying to kid?

The guy gets rave reviews though from very satisfied clients with multiple reviews under their belts. The only bad one was one client saying what he got didn't match. However, trophy boy was still very good in bed.

Personally, I'd rather have someone like this then some diva texting on their phone constantly.

SORRY...but I can ONLY believe these are FAKE reviews. I met up with "Trophy Boy" YEARS & YEARS ago....and he was no trophy back then.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...