"A dog's purpose"

marylander1940
This topic is 2803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

just watching the first third of that trailer at work brought me to tears so quickly that I had to shut it off. Since getting my rescue dog a year and a half ago, I've found myself MUCH more susceptible to things like that. The trailer for "Max", which I saw right after getting her, had me in tears.

She's sitting on the couch now giving me the guilt look ("Don't you want to play?") while I work from home.

I see jackjackjack is backbackback. Glad you have returned. I became teary eyed looking at the still photo before the video and decided that was as much emotional stress as I could take. My four mongrels are lying here ignoring me and hoping for foot.

Thanks Purple, I'm trying to get back to some normality. Missed it here. Have to try and catch up. Couldn't even finish watching the trailer to this movie....as soon as i saw where it was going.

Looks like a really good movie but, like you, no way to emotionally handle.

+1 Marylander...

My rescue showed her loyalty this week when I was sick in bed for 6 days and I was too sick

to even feed or walk her. The whole time she stayed curled up next to me, only leaving my side to be taken by neighbors for her potty walks and feedings, always anxiously returning to my side. It was an amazing show of loyalty and love.

Archived