What are typical extras?

frame123
This topic is 2675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just went to a guy in LA, the sensual part started at about 5 minutes into the massage (which was a great massage) and continue for 90 minutes and he got me off twice, incl. a blow job. This was my first time with him but we clicked right away! Hoping next time will be even more.

Please PM. I would like to contact him too. Thanks

I just went to a guy in LA, the sensual part started at about 5 minutes into the massage (which was a great massage) and continue for 90 minutes and he got me off twice, incl. a blow job. This was my first time with him but we clicked right away! Hoping next time will be even more.

Please PM me as well. Thanks in advance!

I had an interesting experience some time ago with a guy I met through a social site. His profile stated he was looking for just friends and when we chatted he indicated he could give me a great massage. He was cute so I went over there, really just expecting a massage and maybe flirty conversation, and when I got to his space it was very professional with a good table, every kind of oil, etc., even down to a handwritten note saying undress to your level of comfort. He himself was dressed in a baggy shirt and cotton boxer briefs, but the shirt was big and baggy to cover a lot. The massage on my back was very good but also very therapeutic. When I flipped over onto my back I was not expecting anything, but soon I was covered in oil and very responsive as his hands and arms brushed against everything repeatedly. Like jeffla said, suddenly things got a whole lot warmer as he took me in his mouth! As he did so he pressed his bulge against my hand and those cotton boxer briefs were absolutely soaked--it was obvious that he had been emitting an ocean of precum throughout the massage! A gentle rub of my thumb on his dicklips and he creamed his briefs just as I flooded his mouth, and he swallowed everything down! This was sort of a fetish fantasy for him more than a side job, and he only offered massages to guys he liked. It was an amazing experience and it really made me realize that there was an active fetish community around massages, that doing a therapeutic massage that got passionate at the end was a real turn on for some guys!

I give sensual erotic massages from time to time and most of the time it just always turns to more :p ;) when the massage is near the end they roll me over :eek:, and start licking me everywhere :eek: they are slick and try to start licking with the nipples, then they go lower and lower and then massage my cock ;) with someone wet and slippery ;):D:p

you stroke and rub someone long enough you know their inner animal will come out. woof.

So it sounds like nipples works with you...good to know! :cool:

With a sensual or relaxing massage, I expect at least the happy ending of a hand job. The other perks of the masseur being naked, mutual touching, head (giving/ receiving), rimming, finger fucking (me/ him), kissing, fucking me, or hopping on the table and up and down on my dick, can all be welcomed. The ones that surprise me are when I am in a spa and don't expect it at all, but happens and certainly brings a smile to my face!

Would love his information as well, sounds like a great time.

I always make it clear from the get go. I want to be naked and I want you(the masseur) to be naked. The one's who say "of course I want to be naked." Opens the door for some possible extra goodies:). I get the sense that he knows that as well. I have noticed that the masseurs who advertise on adam4adam as masseurs are the ones most likely to offer more then expected. Of course they all have their meat hanging out in their ads so I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

• 5 weeks later...

Can you PM me the name too please?

Name is Blair ...i don't have link handy but easy to find. specializes in glutes.

First of all we clicked as we met.

Always be respectful, no grabbing. when face down, i hung my arms so they gently stroked his legs, SLOWLY going higher until when he turned me over we were both hard and i was able to lightly stroke him.

Everything then just slowly progresses. i also found if he is working me from a side i can gently manuever him on top of me for more body contact. not yet hitting jackpot but table is next to bed so one never knows!

I'd been seeing this one masseur in Jersey City that advertised as Therapeutic and my massages were always as such, but then one day when he was massaging my inner thighs and I got turned on and popped a woody and he proceed to sucked me off until I busted in his mouth which he swallowed. He apologized after, but I assured him there was no apology needed and it was a welcomed surprised.

hi can you pm me about this guy please?

• 2 months later...
I like the surprise of the unexpected. As disappointing as it is when nothing stellar happens, it's more than made up for by the times that things go into "exciting" territory.

I remember the first massage I got when the masseur started to blow me. He was playing with my cock and then suddenly it felt a whole lot warmer. I was young and naive and fully didn't expect this, so it was a really hot moment. He blew me and swallowed.... Wow.

Another hot time was with a guy who was massaging my back, when he started to kiss and lick me gently behind my ears... and worked his way down with his tongue until he gave me a full rimming job. That was the first time that happened in such a session--and again it was electrifying.

I also had a wonderful four-hand massage by a couple who, over time, got a lot more interactive. It was really memorable not just because of the sex but because you could feel their love for each other, and it was like being invited into their most intimate area. Those guys since moved... and I definitely miss them!

@jeffla can you pm me about the masseur who gave you a rim job. Would love that experience

Please PM me name or link for this masseur. Thank you!

Archived