What are typical extras?

frame123
This topic is 2677 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm curious to hear about typical extras one can expect with a massage (or be unexpectedly surprised with!). What has been your happiest ending? What's the most common one?

I realize it can be different with every masseur and it depends on the vibe but I'm interested to hear about your experiences.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordinarily, it's a hand job. Sometimes, there's some making out. Sometimes prostate massage. Sometimes you get to give the guy head. Sometimes he gives you head. Sometimes he wants to fuck you.

I have, on occasion ended up having full-on sex on the table with the massage guy. Doesn't happen often though.

I am surprised (pleasantly) at how often a therapeutic massage morphs into an erotic massage.

Agreed. There's no 'typical' answer to this. There are times I've gotten absolutely nothing but an "It's ok if you want to finish yourself off", others it's turned into full-on fucking. What they say in the ad, how suggestive it gets, is sometimes an indicator, but not a guarantee at all.

If he's doing my chest and he brushes my nipple(s) I cannot stop myself from moaning and sighing and i get hard immediately (if i wasn't before). Once that happens, all bets are off: either something will happen or it won't. Usually starts with a chuckle!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm curious to hear about typical extras one can expect with a massage (or be unexpectedly surprised with!). What has been your happiest ending? What's the most common one?

I realize it can be different with every masseur and it depends on the vibe but I'm interested to hear about your experiences.

I like the surprise of the unexpected. As disappointing as it is when nothing stellar happens, it's more than made up for by the times that things go into "exciting" territory.

I remember the first massage I got when the masseur started to blow me. He was playing with my cock and then suddenly it felt a whole lot warmer. I was young and naive and fully didn't expect this, so it was a really hot moment. He blew me and swallowed.... Wow.

Another hot time was with a guy who was massaging my back, when he started to kiss and lick me gently behind my ears... and worked his way down with his tongue until he gave me a full rimming job. That was the first time that happened in such a session--and again it was electrifying.

I also had a wonderful four-hand massage by a couple who, over time, got a lot more interactive. It was really memorable not just because of the sex but because you could feel their love for each other, and it was like being invited into their most intimate area. Those guys since moved... and I definitely miss them!

I worked with a hot, muscular guy -- and a good masseur -- who did a little more each time I saw him. He always worked my nips and then jerked me off at the end of the session. A couple of sessions on, I started sucking his stiff dick and he fingered me. One time, at my request, he did the whole massage while wearing a leather harness. Then he got me up into the doggy position, jumped up onto the table and finger fucked me. I was sure we were headed to an all out session of dick fucking and then....he retired. So we never got to that particular happy ending.

Wow, that all sounds very hot. I loved the thought of having someone kissing and licking you behind your ears and ending up in rimming. So hot!!!!

The best I had has been a blow job with the guy swallowing. Totally unexpected and very very hot.

I've had it all at one time or another, funny when it gets really sexual i usually don't go back. I'm not sure if I think it will repeat or just keep it as a one good timer. My favorite now is a really sweet guy, gives a good massage, very sensual throughout. I usually do 90 minutes and from the first appointment we spent the last 30 - 20 minutes in his bed doing a real boy friend thing. I see him off and on and the same thing always happens which I really enjoy, he's a lot younger then me. The only thing, I have to keep things in check as I know I could get hung up on this guy, but it is after all a business transaction. The kiss and hug when I leave really makes me melt.

I'd been seeing this one masseur in Jersey City that advertised as Therapeutic and my massages were always as such, but then one day when he was massaging my inner thighs and I got turned on and popped a woody and he proceed to sucked me off until I busted in his mouth which he swallowed. He apologized after, but I assured him there was no apology needed and it was a welcomed surprised.

I'd been seeing this one masseur in Jersey City that advertised as Therapeutic and my massages were always as such, but then one day when he was massaging my inner thighs and I got turned on and popped a woody and he proceed to sucked me off until I busted in his mouth which he swallowed. He apologized after, but I assured him there was no apology needed and it was a welcomed surprised.

Was the masseur in Jersey City a Spanish guy I've seen one ad and wanted to try

I just went to a guy in LA, the sensual part started at about 5 minutes into the massage (which was a great massage) and continue for 90 minutes and he got me off twice, incl. a blow job. This was my first time with him but we clicked right away! Hoping next time will be even more.

I just went to a guy in LA, the sensual part started at about 5 minutes into the massage (which was a great massage) and continue for 90 minutes and he got me off twice, incl. a blow job. This was my first time with him but we clicked right away! Hoping next time will be even more.

Name pls

Hey could you please PM me too? Always looking for someone fun in Los Angeles. Thanks!

Lol, can I get the name too? Will be down in LA later this year, always looking for good options

Archived