Adonis Nude Party

RyanDean
This topic is 2455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All the talk about a possible NYC meetup has got me wondering: might there be interest in a mini-meetup before/at the monthly Adonis Nude Party in July? I was thinking we could start casually at a nearby bar/restaurant before heading to the venue.

In any case, I'm planning to attend this month's party and would very much like to connect with other forumfolks who might be as well.

(This is all presuming that this month's Adonis Nude party happens as per routine.)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the talk about a possible NYC meetup has got me wondering: might there be interest in a mini-meetup before/at the monthly Adonis Nude Party in July? I was thinking we could start casually at a nearby bar/restaurant before heading to the venue.

In any case, I'm planning to attend this month's party and would very much like to connect with other forumfolks who might be as well.

(This is all presuming that this month's Adonis Nude party happens as per routine.)

Sounds like fun but if it is the 15th, I can't make it as I have plans for that night already... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still planning to hit this Friday's Adonis event.

Probably arriving shortly after 8 or so.

If you will be there as well (whether dancing or enjoying the spectacle), and if you would like to say hey, give me a shout!

Paddles is fine. It's just a place to do this type thing, for Christssake. The Ritz/Four Seasons it ain't, but does anybody really need that scene for this? Buckle down, folks!! Jeez. Tim knows how to run an outfit like this and all is good.

Naked is rare in NY... can't be in a bar because serving alcohol with nudity is against the law. Tim does it ($50) and Buffdaddy does it ($40). Although I have never been to a BD event, my impression is that the beef is prime at Adonis and secondary at BD... I am not aware of any other choices in NY.

• 3 weeks later...

When I saw the line up for the Adonis Party last night, I wanted to go there so badly. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it. I'm a big fan of the Cody brothers, and Vinnie. If I don't end up going to Montreal soon, I will definetely try to make it to the next Adonis Nude party.

Did you spend anytime in the LD area with Cody Brothers? If so, what are your impression of them. They are my favorite dancers at Adonis, too bad they don't live in NYC.They should be on the full time Adonis dancer roster.

• 3 weeks later...
Great news, it may be time for another quick one day trip to NYC. :D:D:D:D

The headliner for this Saturday All Nude Party will be?

Maybe "Tim" :p:p:p:p

I hope it's this guy since he was at Adonis on Wednesday and Spunk on Thursday

14095773_1052480764848387_6793591581880007397_n.jpg?oh=d47b0c594dfc37ead36828079dbaf968&oe=5841D671

Bozo saw Mr. Biggs (not Briggs) at the Spunk event at the Monster last night. Mr. B arrived fashionably late and was quite popular with the crowd. He was absolutely stunning. However, the biceps in the photo above seem bigger than they did in person. That pic may be morphed, photo-shopped, or just an old photo. Nevertheless, he was magnificent looking. His chiseled physique looked leaner and more symmetrical in person than in the photo above. Unfortunately, Mr. Biggs was quite busy so Bozo didn't get a chance to sample the goods or hear his British accent :(.

The photo below from the Spunk e-mail invitation is far more accurate of Mr. Biggs' current look and size:

54ce22d4-f77d-439f-bb84-f2750fdd5ab4.jpg

Bozo

Archived