Adonis Nude Party

RyanDean
This topic is 2444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

just curious...is it a walk up or elevator building and are there places to sit or is it more of people standing up......i'm recovering from a year long illness and not sure yet if i have the strength to do this but i'm going crazy doing nothing but just going to work.

just curious...is it a walk up or elevator building and are there places to sit or is it more of people standing up......i'm recovering from a year long illness and not sure yet if i have the strength to do this but i'm going crazy doing nothing but just going to work.

It is a walk up.. there are some sofas and chairs to sit in. I don't expect you would have a problem finding a place to sit once you are in the venue but you do have to be able to navigate the stairs.

It is a walk up building. On the plus side, it's not on the fourth floor, and once there, there are places to sit. Hope you feel better!

It is a walk up building. On the plus side, it's not on the fourth floor, and once there, there are places to sit. Hope you feel better!

If you consider the ground floor the 1st floor, then it is on the 4th floor. Just to avoid ambiguity, there are 3 full flights of stairs from the street to the venue.

If you consider the ground floor the 1st floor, then it is on the 4th floor. Just to avoid ambiguity, there are 3 full flights of stairs from the street to the venue.

I might be mis-remembering but I only remember one long flight of stairs. Then again I wasn't paying too close attention to the stairs... sorry.

Archived