Adonis Nude Party

RyanDean
This topic is 2444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I might be mis-remembering but I only remember one long flight of stairs. Then again I wasn't paying too close attention to the stairs... sorry.

No reason to apologize. You remembered correctly. The stair configuration is typical of commercial walk-ups of that era. That one long flight of stairs you remember was actually two flights with a small landing in the middle with a door to access the second floor. It is easy to miss if you are concentrating on the stairs. I would not have made a big deal about it except that I wanted to be sure that LIguy knew exactly what to expect given his health issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bozo saw Mr. Biggs (not Briggs) at the Spunk event at the Monster last night. Mr. B arrived fashionably late and was quite popular with the crowd. He was absolutely stunning. However, the biceps in the photo above seem bigger than they did in person. That pic may be morphed, photo-shopped, or just an old photo. Nevertheless, he was magnificent looking. His chiseled physique looked leaner and more symmetrical in person than in the photo above. Unfortunately, Mr. Biggs was quite busy so Bozo didn't get a chance to sample the goods or hear his British accent :(.

The photo below from the Spunk e-mail invitation is far more accurate of Mr. Biggs' current look and size:

54ce22d4-f77d-439f-bb84-f2750fdd5ab4.jpg

Bozo

Bon voyage, Mr. Biggs! Obviously, we loved you here in L.A. :)

• 3 weeks later...
the line up for tonight's All Nude Party looks AWESOME!

Once again, don't see any reason to waste 50 dollars for this event.

ten people, ten opinions.....

I've been to the "venue" twice over the last year and it's fine...(oops, another opinion!)....the Four Seasons it ain't, but it's entirely safe and secure (and only a few blocks from that bomb site of a couple weeks ago!)....evidence of its use as a bondage club could break the ice when you chat up an entertainer....as always, be aware of your surroundings and your personal property (you do this anyway, don't you?)....Tim is a friendly (and busy) host and will try to find time to chat with you.....

don't go for the atmosphere!

Yeah I'm all about the space. also there are some bondage specific things there so you can test the waters and see if any of the guys get into that type of thing. You'd be surprised (or not). I like the byob aspect. Bring a bottle (or four) and mixers and you and your friends can hang and the liquor is all yours and the bartender puts your name on it and keeps and makes drinks and keeps it cold. lap dance area is clean and couches are pretty new and the private area is pretty private looking. granted it's a thick black curtain that separates you so any loud noises of pleasure may be looked down upon (as it's lap dance only, cough cough) but who knows?! Also a lot of the lower tier guys that hang around the other venues don't do the nude party as the house fee is pretty steep so you get a lot of quality there as the guys who look the best and/or do the most will show up knowing that they can make a really good cashout from the clients who would attend!

Bring a bottle (or four) and mixers and you and your friends can hang and the liquor is all yours and the bartender puts your name on it and keeps and makes drinks and keeps it cold.

How does that work regarding paying the bartender? You just tip him or he charges you for the glass?

How does that work regarding paying the bartender? You just tip him or he charges you for the glass?

Although there may be some different policies in place in NYC, I don't think so.

It's BYOB: You bought the booze--it's yours. In LA, we just don't allow patrons to walk around with their own bottle(s) in hand. If I'm understanding your question correctly, I don't think there is a charge for the actual glass/cup or to pour your alcohol. In LA, mixer (soda, Red Bull) alone is for sale. Tips are up to you but I think at least a dollar a drink is baseline for good, um, service.

Big Ric,

Adonis LA & Palm Springs Nude Party Bartender (also available for lapdances, with the added plus that you get to take off the underwear I wear at the "bar")

Next Southern California Adonis Nude Parties: Palm Springs - November 18; Los Angeles - November 19

I'm speaking about the NYC party in particular (I have never been to the LA one) as another poster mentioned the LA one. So you the bartender keeps your liquor in the fridge and when you want a drink he pours you one. I tip as I would in a bar as in a bar, the bartender pours the bar's liquor, in this case they are pouring yours and making drinks for you etc. so the work is the same so I tip just as I would in a bar.

Yeah I'm all about the space. also there are some bondage specific things there so you can test the waters and see if any of the guys get into that type of thing. You'd be surprised (or not). I like the byob aspect. Bring a bottle (or four) and mixers and you and your friends can hang and the liquor is all yours and the bartender puts your name on it and keeps and makes drinks and keeps it cold. lap dance area is clean and couches are pretty new and the private area is pretty private looking. granted it's a thick black curtain that separates you so any loud noises of pleasure may be looked down upon (as it's lap dance only, cough cough) but who knows?!

The Paddles all nude event is not BYOB, but the other pop-up venue is. I prefer the pop-up venue - IMHO, the couches there are far better for lap dances than a small chair.

The Paddles all nude event is not BYOB, but the other pop-up venue is. I prefer the pop-up venue - IMHO, the couches there are far better for lap dances than a small chair.

we were discussing the private apt event, I've been to paddles before (not for the nude party) and thought the space dreadful for the nude party so I have never gone to one there. I do like the private apt/pop up event though

You got the lineup?

ALTERNATE LOCATION TONIGHT

Date: Saturday 10/29

Time: 8pm - 2am

Admission: $50

(btw. 26-27 Streets)

Ring Buzzer #5

Come to 4th floor & Enter

Adonis ALL-NUDE Pop Up VIP Party TONIGHT!

After last weekend's Paddles ALL-NUDE party, I honestly thought it could never be TOPPED, but somehow or another the tranny-crossed stars that make all things possible seem to have thrown us all another dick with a curve, as that's all that we deserve. We'll gladly accept all dicks in attendance and plan to bring dancers too. This lineup came full circle at the last minute which always seems to be the case, bringing us STUDS from Atlanta, Florida, and even Italy, like the country, not Staten Island or NJ. Lets just get right to the action for what looks to be another amazing night of low level conversation that can instantly turn from flaccid to raging and engaging depending on the amount of dolla' bills in your wallet. Here's what we got:

Tyler FL - Besides throwing away ballots and stealing elections, Florida offers us little else to look forward to EXCEPT for meatheads like Tyler who aspire to lift weights, take selfies, and spread his seed to any and all holes available, even rat holes. We don't question his motives as long as we all have a mutual understanding that exploitation makes the world go 'round. Adonis debutante Tyler understands his role and so will you once you see his hole.

JT Model - There's nothing we love more than an aspiring model who realizes that training one's own penis to get hard is far more lucrative than training clients in a gym. JT is our newest find from way upstate who is ready to throw away all his former hopes and dreams one lapdance at a time. Any takers?!? Although we cannot show his face, he won't be hard to find standing 6ft+ and looking like a deer in headlights as he enters into the abyss of the gay strip world for the first time!

Denver - He's from Atlanta, but calls himself Denver, though we're unsure he can find either on an actual map. But when you're 6'3 and understand that you are better seen not heard, life provides opportunities far beyond map reading, especially when you can read ball sacs like fortune tellers read hands. He may have just missed the cut on America's Got Talent displaying this family tradition, but not to worry, as tonight Denver will read your sac just as long as you let him read your bank statement after a healthy withdrawal.

Manuel Italy - Our 4th NEW dancer for the night joins us all the way from Italy by way of his 'friend' Fabio. We appreciate meatheads from all countries, thus Manuel has a home at Adonis for the night.

Richie - In his short time on the scene, Richie has become somewhat of a legend already, primarily because he shows up to work every night without underwear, leaving me scrambling to make midnight miracles happen. I'm yet to get one pair back yet, but luckily tonight no undies won't be a problem. Lets just hope our boy remembers to wear shoes or perhaps heels...

Brad X - Adonis legend, former Judge Judy star (he lost miserably), chronically gets engaged, chronically loses his many watches at events, chronically breaks his phones at events, then chronically leaves early in frustration to go home and chronically masturbate, the one and only Brad X needs no introduction, but we gave him a subtle one anyway!

Michael Hengst - Sometimes you just need that wild card to make a dirty event become filthy- enter Michael Hengst- end of story!

Adam - Mysteriously disappearing shortly after Pride, Adonis superstar Adam resurfaced last night with tales of multiple bitches who have held him back from reaching his true gay4pay potential, but he has had enough now. We're not sure if that means he dropped said bitches, switched to trannies, or finally just upgraded to guys. Whatever his preference these days, his timing was right for another edition of THEY ALL COME BACK!

As always, we have a DIVERSE and PERVERSE lineup of supporting characters including the return of Zach who was also held back by way of bitches, the always HARD to lock down Devyn Lee, and STUDS like Brody and Fabio.....

Some Important Notes On Our NEW Venue

Besides the fact that this new space is amazing, we have some added improvements to announce. This space allows for a BYOB policy - Bring Your Own Booze. Anyone who chooses to bring beer or liquor will be directed to the bar area where Josh will label your beverage by name, then keep it there. As you wish to consume your beer/liquor, simply ask Josh and he will serve you. NO ONE will be allowed to walk around carrying a bottle. All beverages will be dispensed at the bar. If you do not want to consume alcohol, we will have soda, juices, and bottled water for sale at the bar. WE WILL NOT BE SELLING ALCOHOL, only juices, soda, or water.

This beautiful new space is split into 3 areas - a bar/mingling area, a second mingling area, and then a 3rd large lapdance are in a separate room. There will be plenty of space to move around and mingle with your favorite boys.

ALTERNATE LOCATION TONIGHT

Date: Saturday 10/29

Ring Buzzer #5

?ui=2&ik=b06555d620&view=fimg&th=1581115202725e12&attid=0.0.1.2&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_UNcxU5G76zN7QhjbfvW_S2fgmj5WFEI_Gx2L0127FxrG6Nz2sjsus1fWXThuDpSUmyuoVoghTyEQpHfAUA_WtDZAafpJk7ECT-Lspik0H4_dMy6EgUtX4_0c&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1477787297771&rm=1581115202725e12&zw&atsh=1

TheAdonisLounge.com

twitter.png facebook.png instagram.png google-plus.png youtube.png vimeo.png tumblr.png

© 2016 Adonis Lounge

Update your email addressUnsubscribe

ns7948f79rb37

28 Attachments

and a late addendum from Tim:

Adonis ALL-NUDE Pop-Up VIP Party EXXXXXTRA!

Better Late than Never Confirmations:

+ Anthony T.

+ Liam

+ A 2nd Look at TYLER

(Seriously, take a 2nd look at Tyler, folks...)

Pics attached.

See you soon!

Reminder: ALTERNATE LOCATION TONIGHT

Date: Sat Oct 29

Ring Buzzer #5

?ui=2&ik=b06555d620&view=fimg&th=15812e847a0b26ef&attid=0.0.1.2&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_ywa0IYoeP64oD9A7eUIGpt_vOU6O5llVlbLoVjzZq9kyNvTTQJrEr7XmfmCsrlxogIB3tN8YAp9_9G2xxVfQJ1L_4E-qF0Rri6RZKgqEtfOf7sgyTHPTAFAc&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1477787366957&rm=15812e847a0b26ef&zw&atsh=1

TheAdonisLounge.com

twitter.png facebook.png instagram.png google-plus.png youtube.png vimeo.png tumblr.png

© 2016 Adonis Lounge

Update your email addressUnsubscribe

wf201ppfkh9af

12 Attachments

• 2 weeks later...
bump

Do you have any recommendations for a newbie at this party? Is it really worth it or should I just spend those extra 50 bucks on a regular adonis show? I've been to paddles before but only to the Sunday nite parties

I would enjoy the regular show and see who you like, then make sure to sign up for the email list and when a nude party at the pop up apt happens and you get notified, check to see if the guy(s) that you've met and liked and had fun with at the regular party will be at the nude event. Tim (who runs the show) sends the notifications of the pop up party along with pics of the guys who have confirmed with him that they will be there so you can see if there are any familiar faces you'd like to see more of. Have fun!!!!

Thanks! I've already been to a couple of shows. Just wanted to know if parties are worth the extra 50 bucks. Like are the private spaces and if dancers are more like umm pushy in nude parties lol

At the pop up nude events at the private apt there are two fairly private areas, I say fairly private because it is only you and a dancer (or three if you so choose and have the funds) allowed at a time but there is only a heavy curtain separating the private spaces from the more public lapdance area. The music is pretty loud though so unless you are really making some noise it's not like anyone on the other side can hear your pleasure, or pain, or negotiations. So it is private but not as private as a room with a door etc. I think it's worth the 50 bucks definitely. Also I like the byob aspect of it and a bartender to pour your drinks etc. in addition to the other features.

Archived