Adonis Nude Party

RyanDean
This topic is 2444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone have Any update for Kerry slate on when he is returning ..if he is? He has gone dark since early May. Thanks

The last time I talked to him he said he was going to take a break from working adonis and that seemed to also go for his ad being up. I hope he comes back real soon, he's always one of the most popular dancers at adonis.

The last time I talked to him he said he was going to take a break from working adonis and that seemed to also go for his ad being up. I hope he comes back real soon, he's always one of the most popular dancers at adonis.

I asked Matt last weekend at the Adonis LA party and he said Nick was taking a break and he had no idea when/if he was returning.

• 2 weeks later...
Whats the patron profile at Adonis? Unlike alot of clubs, their website doesnt seem to have venue or crowd/customer shots. Maybe because of the "roving" nature.

I feel as if theres a broad range of age and types here on the board. A few recent posts tell me that, at 58, Im not an outlier relative to rentguy clients' age.

While it wouldnt matter to me in 95% of venues... I'm a little sensitive to being the lone creepy old guy sitting alone in a male strip club.... surrounded by 20-somethings.

Matt has a strict no photos rule while at either the club or at the nude party. People will be asked to leave if seen taking pics. As far as patron profile just go and don't even be concerned with that. I go solo and it's not about the other patrons but about going and enjoying the literal buffet of dancers. You may end up striking up conversation with another patron say if you're both admiring the same guy, but go and enjoy the experience. If you are familiar with the strip club vibe then you'll do just fine :)

Being on the road, working on Long Island last week, allowed me to experience an Adonis NYC all-nude event over the weekend, this one at Paddles. On a Friday night, I ended up being the first customer at the door, but the front-of-house staff was very conscientious, explaining to this West Coaster the ins-and-out of NYC' ridiculous liquor/entertainment rules for keeping my vodka/grapefruit legal. Within a bit, the entertainers began to arrive, a wide variety of colors and sizes, something for everyone. I happened to strike up a conversation with Sawyer, the latest hot new boy to arrive on the New York scene. The lack of patrons kept many of the guys clothed until Sawyer and a couple others decided "well, time to get naked" so the show began. Within an hour, there were about a dozen dancers working the room, maybe fifteen to twenty patrons coming and going.

Having buck naked dancers walking around, sitting and chatting with patrons, was a totally chill scene, far from the frenzy of a weekend night at SR. Kudos to Tim for finding the sweet spot between desperation and chaos- this night was a whole level above my previous strip club experiences. Just being around mature gents and handsome dancers who gave off no discernable attitude was so refreshing. As the night went on, the dancers cycled in and out, new guys arriving as the current crop left or made arrangements for later in the evening. At no point was the main room overcrowded, just a great sized room and comfy lap dance area well suited for the day's business. Music was not overbearing, not too loud, not too trashy, a nice cosmopolitan feel.

My understanding is that the other popup location is just around the corner- this visitor did not ever feel any safety issues in the neighborhood, even catching a subway home at 1AM- a real topper to my NYC experience. Thanks Tim for all your work in making an experience to remember!

Being on the road, working on Long Island last week, allowed me to experience an Adonis NYC all-nude event over the weekend, this one at Paddles. On a Friday night, I ended up being the first customer at the door, but the front-of-house staff was very conscientious, explaining to this West Coaster the ins-and-out of NYC' ridiculous liquor/entertainment rules for keeping my vodka/grapefruit legal. Within a bit, the entertainers began to arrive, a wide variety of colors and sizes, something for everyone. I happened to strike up a conversation with Sawyer, the latest hot new boy to arrive on the New York scene. The lack of patrons kept many of the guys clothed until Sawyer and a couple others decided "well, time to get naked" so the show began. Within an hour, there were about a dozen dancers working the room, maybe fifteen to twenty patrons coming and going.

Having buck naked dancers walking around, sitting and chatting with patrons, was a totally chill scene, far from the frenzy of a weekend night at SR. Kudos to Tim for finding the sweet spot between desperation and chaos- this night was a whole level above my previous strip club experiences. Just being around mature gents and handsome dancers who gave off no discernable attitude was so refreshing. As the night went on, the dancers cycled in and out, new guys arriving as the current crop left or made arrangements for later in the evening. At no point was the main room overcrowded, just a great sized room and comfy lap dance area well suited for the day's business. Music was not overbearing, not too loud, not too trashy, a nice cosmopolitan feel.

My understanding is that the other popup location is just around the corner- this visitor did not ever feel any safety issues in the neighborhood, even catching a subway home at 1AM- a real topper to my NYC experience. Thanks Tim for all your work in making an experience to remember!

Great post!

@pdxleo thats a great summation of the Adonis Monthly Nude Party.

I know the law prohibits alcohol and I assumed the law also prohibits stage shows but I don't know.

Anyway... The guys and the vibe are very chill. And the same goes for the neighborhood, Wendy Williams and Rachel Ray film their shows directly across the street. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

giphy.gif

@pdxleo thats a great summation of the Adonis Monthly Nude Party.

I know the law prohibits alcohol and I assumed the law also prohibits stage shows but I don't know.

Anyway... The guys and the vibe are very chill. And the same goes for the neighborhood, Wendy Williams and Rachel Ray film their shows directly across the street. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

giphy.gif

For LA Adonis, you can bring your own alcohol and it’s labeled behind bar and served to you when you want. No stage shows here at nude party

Archived