I'm Done Here

Will Do
This topic is 2915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes! Sorry, was in the restroom.

Nudes - with or without a tuna fish... Lots of them...with gobs and gobs of saucyness please.

Random pics? Certainly not me?

Let me go find some!

Or take some if that's your preference?o_O

Random pics? Certainly not me?

Let me go find some! Or take some if that's your preference?o_O

Take Some !!! My goodness...I'm a gentleman! I'd never ask another gentleman to disrobe and take dozens of explicit but tasteful photographs and send them to me for my personal pleasure!

But... If you happen to have some laying around... Just sayin'. ;)

Take Some !!! My goodness...I'm a gentleman! I'd never ask another gentleman to disrobe and take dozens of explicit but tasteful photographs and send them to me for my personal pleasure!

But... If you happen to have some laying around... Just sayin'. ;)

Ha! You're too much! Let me see what I can dig up!

I have been doing it for about 2 years with an occasional peek to see if things have changed. In his case, no.

Keep poking PurpleSow....... and let's Not lie here, you Stalk me.... But if it makes your day, knock yourself out. Glad to see you have recovered nicely from your recent illness.

It always surprises me how sensitive some of us are about others' postings. In this environment it is very easy to ignore others without putting them in your ignore list. Just ignore them.

I find jjk post fun most times. Sometimes he "serial posts", often he includes a lot of images out of the gallery, but that does not bother me. I just skip the messages if I am not in the mood.

I had a couple of clashes with forum members, but I prefer to enjoy the drama as audience rather than as protagonist.

Even Mr. Draker. He is always mentioned as a very problematic one, he is timed out, however I only had great interactions the short time since I started participating and he was banned.

It always surprises me how sensitive some of us are about others' postings. In this environment it is very easy to ignore others without putting them in your ignore list. Just ignore them. ... I find jjk post fun most times. ... I just skip the messages if I am not in the mood.

Even Mr. Draker. He is always mention as a very problematic one ... however I only had great interactions the short time since I started participating and he was banned.

I agree LatBear. From time to time people here annoy me, but it's not as if they are fucking with my life. It's the internet. After Steve was timed out I followed him on Twitter and our exchanges have been entirely pleasant.

I don't mind some occasional hijacking or a cheeky post and outrageous picture now and then, but it often gets to be too much. We've all met the guy who thinks he's being funny when he turns every conversation into a joke. People stop inviting him to things.

BTW anybody seen Benjamin Nichols recently? Wonder what he's up to? And I'm thinking of hiring Noah Driver? What do ya'll think about that?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Odkn9NYvNJM/UFsTFkXVDbI/AAAAAAAABy4/W9aSPenEZBg/s1600/Happy+Endings+-+Oh+no+he+didn%27t+1.gif

There is an "ignore member" option for a reason. Use it sparingly or threads become very disjointed, but use it if someone is negatively impacting your enjoyment of the site. It works wonders! ;)

@alexslaveboy

You might want to use the "Ignore Member" selection on me. Then you wouldn't have to waste your precious time pressing "Like" on the more snarky comments regarding my threads or posts.

If you were to ignore me, in all likelihood, you'd not even seen this discussion in the first place.

Please ignore me. I've joyfully ignored you.

ATTENTION Will Do. "I would understaaaaand":

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend,

You could cut ties with all the lies, that you've been living in,

And if you do not want to see me again, I would understand.

I would understand,

The angry boy, a bit too insane,

Icing over a secret pain,

You know you don't belong,

You're the first to fight, You're way too loud,

You're the flash of light, On a burial shroud,

I know something's wrong,

Well everyone I know has got a reason, To say, put the past away,

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend,

You could cut ties with all the lies, That you've been living in,

And if you do not want to see me again, I would understand,

I would understand.