I'm Done Here

Will Do
This topic is 2914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
years from now, I bet we'll look back fondly at the "I'm Done Here" thread much like the now-legendary shopping-for-just-the-right-pair-of-underwear thread

I'll bet anything this is not the first "I'm Done Here" (or its equivalent) thread to be posted here.

Please don't disabuse me of this notion. :)

Why are your panties in a twist?

Asking that a thread be closed because it's served it's purpose =/= twisted panties.

Sometimes such threads veer charmingly off topic. Sometimes they end up in more drama than they began. Why not be proactive?

However, it would probably be more effective to e-mail an administrator or moderator than to ask in a thread that it be closed. Plus then no accusations of twisted panties because guess what? No one on the forum knows about it.

th?&id=OIP.M1c4ccae9f14ebaa42f19c3c442a7bae3o0&w=311&h=174&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

look·y-loo

ˈlo͝okēˌlo͞o/

noun

informal

1. a person who, out of curiosity, lingers around the scene of an accident, etc., or strives to get a look into the private property of others, especially celebrities.

I had never heard the term "Looky Loo" until I moved to Southern California. Back in Chicago they are called "Gapers," as in "The outbound Kennedy is slow due to a gapers' block after a semi rolled over on the Addison Street bridge."

"Minced word" is a dish not often served in Chicago.

Let it go...You're beginning to look like the antagonizer.

Oh............but it did.

But alrighy! Thank you so much!

Ignoring you too since your post, before editing stated other info. Whoops.

No worries. Enjoy ignoring posters. How 'bout that?

I see that you're ignoring and blocking me too.

Still looking for that elusive tuna! Oh wait, I see it! No, sorry, that's just my big ole cock.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gkUaZdPgOMI/TdqAfT4C9OI/AAAAAAAAANg/3mAjbAfPbf4/s1600/boat05.png

Dude! you almost had me. Was gonna make a run to Bama to see if I could find that elusive Tuna on that boat. Then I actually Google the pic. Sooo disappointed. Not at the pic; but that it isn't you.

Good on you tho. Here's a star*

Dude! you almost had me. Was gonna make a run to Bama to see if I could find that elusive Tuna on that boat. Then I actually Google the pic. Sooo disappointed. Not at the pic; but that it isn't you.

Good on you tho. Here's a star*

Wha???? My pic is out there for the world to see?

Maybe it was hijacked from this Forum! Oh hell.

Archived