I'm Done Here

Will Do
This topic is 2915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is it with all the drama queens on the site? Reading some of these posts make me feel like I'm back in the 3rd grade watching a bunch school girls pass notes during class.

Well, then @EastbayMike , don't look at the posts entitled "I'm Done Here."

That might give you a fucking hint about drama, mightn't it?

Or did you think I'd shot another load?

Glad you've reconsidered. You won't be the first forum member who got disgusted, walked away, then came back. You can't take any of this stuff too seriously. There are A-holes no matter where you go in life. The forum is no different. As you mentioned, put people on ignore and you can control who private messages you, that way you are not subjected to nasty messages. I only have about 10 people on my list. My boyfriend Kessler of course, and Freshfluff, and a handful of other members like Adam Smith, and JJ who always makes me laugh, and then just enjoy the forum and the people that have something positive to contribute.... And staying away for a week or so can be healing... Good luck

Thanks @bigvalboy! Appreciate your input and support!

I have ignored jjk for years and it has been delightful!

@N13

It has to be more than perfect to ignore jjk. Will do that!

Wouldn't miss anything - as the posts are usually thread-high jacking (for a mere second.)

Thanks!

Archived