PROPOSAL to all......Let's have a HAPPY SUNDAY

jackjackjack
This topic is 2976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sunday good thoughts: Just got back from walking my dogs. I'm a little sweaty, so I'm thinking of taking an outdoor shower with my babies - but not yet, I kinda like me sticky and salty. Supposed to get to 72 later today here in LA. I'm gonna cook some Migas and plant a few seeds. I get to see a certain SexySeatMate later today...it has been two weeks and I'm craving blond. Maybe more sticky and salty if I'm lucky. Plan to grill later today. Looking for a recipe.

Uhm, ok, I tried to keep this post light...is anyone awake? oh, oh...

th?id=OIP.M82541eefb932ebfb6d3b9b36d9178debH0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

When you say, 'plant a few seeds', you do mean in your garden, don't you and not in someone??

:)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope this doesn't sound silly, but let's have 1 day... just 1 day... part of 1 day... where all our posts are positive, happy, funny, etc. Tomorrow, Sunday, between 6 am and 6pm. Is that possible? Nothing negative, sarcastic, bitchy at all to be posted. No negative, depressing stories. Look, we all get bitchy sometimes. For example, like when a call Seaboy a little piggy. I do it in jest not with malice. We all know Seaboy isn't a piggy.... well he is but that's another story.......;) Anyway let's move on.

That's my proposal. Maybe we have to force ourselves to hold our tongue but self restraint can be a 'good thing'. No, I'm not quoting Martha Stewart.... haha.

Just a thought. Of course, if it does sound silly and stupid, trust me, it's not the first nor the last stupid thing I'm going to post. ;)

Come on guys, what's your favourite way to spend a Sunday? What makes it rock for you?

For All You Lads & Ladies That Brunch on Sundays

Chocolate Chip Pancake Casserole - Recipe below

http://del.h-cdn.co/assets/15/49/980x490/landscape-1449164246-delish-breakfast-casserole-pancake.jpg

Layers of fluffy pancakes, sprinkled with chocolate chips, and showered in powdered sugar.

Total Time: 1:10

Prep: 0:20

Level: Easy

Serves: 6

Ingredients

• Butter, for greasing baking dish
  • 20 cooked pancakes (frozen or fresh)
  • 5 large eggs
  • 2 c. milk
  • 1/4 c. sugar
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1/2 c. chocolate chips
  • Powdered sugar, for dusting
  • Maple syrup, for serving

Directions

1. Butter a 9-x-13" baking dish. Cut cooked pancakes into halves and begin layering them in the dish.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla. Pour over pancakes, flattening them with a spatula to make sure they're submerged in liquid. Cover with aluminum foil and transfer to the refrigerator overnight (at least 4 hours).
  3. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, recover with foil, and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking, 10 minutes.
  4. Dust with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.

For All You Lads & Ladies That Brunch on Sundays

Chocolate Chip Pancake Casserole - Recipe below

http://del.h-cdn.co/assets/15/49/980x490/landscape-1449164246-delish-breakfast-casserole-pancake.jpg

Layers of fluffy pancakes, sprinkled with chocolate chips, and showered in powdered sugar.

Total Time: 1:10

Prep: 0:20

Level: Easy

Serves: 6

Ingredients

• Butter, for greasing baking dish

• 20 cooked pancakes (frozen or fresh)

• 5 large eggs

• 2 c. milk

• 1/4 c. sugar

• 1 tsp. vanilla extract

• 1/2 c. chocolate chips

• Powdered sugar, for dusting

• Maple syrup, for serving

Directions

• Butter a 9-x-13" baking dish. Cut cooked pancakes into halves and begin layering them in the dish.

• In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla. Pour over pancakes, flattening them with a spatula to make sure they're submerged in liquid. Cover with aluminum foil and transfer to the refrigerator overnight (at least 4 hours).

• When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, recover with foil, and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking, 10 minutes.

• Dust with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.

And for dessert...

http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/statin_drugs.gif

:D

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/6c/64/86/6c6486a93a9f4f34cdd11427a60337d5.jpg

th?id=OIP.M7406296377e5c2d061dc92ac69844f2ao2&pid=15.1&P=0&w=205&h=158

Ms Annie, not sure if most of these guys remember, but you were alot more interesting and fun when you were "cunty".... Oh, how I miss those days...

Archived