PROPOSAL to all......Let's have a HAPPY SUNDAY

jackjackjack
This topic is 2976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, you all played very nicely today. A pat on the head, a sweet hug, and a passionate squeeze of the crotch for each of you, delivered by me the first time I see you in person. In the meantime, pat, hug and squeeze yourself (or have someone else do it.) Well done, one and all.

Jack Jack Jack. I'll throw in a blowjob for you, since it was your idea.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL. OMG. I'm dying laughing being I can relate to how this gentleman felt during frustrating moments on the forum. Not anymore though, but back a few months ago I did.

I think we all can relate to this type of frustration at one point or another as sometimes when there is a no win situation it's best to opt out.

Thanks BVB as you tickled my funny bone with this post.

You should Never let yourself get to that point over This shit.... It's the internet, it shouldn't affect your life in that way... It should be used for entertainment and information. PERIOD. Once its neither of those things, its time to pack up your fanny pack and move along.

You should Never let yourself get to that point over This shit.... It's the internet, it shouldn't affect your life in that way... It should be used for entertainment and information. PERIOD. Once its neither of those things, its time to pack up your fanny pack and move along.

I agree 100%. You're right!!

Thanks JJK. :D:D

So, since happy day is over I have a bitch to post. I hate my state's system. I just received a challenge to my financial reporting for 2014.

I've been a tax accountant for 10 years, before that I was in finance for a fortune 300 company for 20 years.

My reporting is flawless. Seriously, I don't play games. Nor do I let my clients. Now I have to defend my reporting during my busy season. Fuuuuuk.

Hate this shit.

New Life - New Attitude from now on, baby......

Happy Sunday, Everyone.

This is a time to be proud, and celebrate of the many positive vibes that's been given here on the forum.

Thanks Jack for creating this thread by giving us a task to really consider, and think about. This task is something that should be done all year long, and NOT just for one day.

I'm confident by doing so Daddy would be proud. :D

sometimes we can't help ourselves and things get catty!

proxy.php?code=c262597bf78b71f0b7c8166bd791860049e406b0c1c2675d190775a60c014450&url=aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vdHVtYmxyX2xsMGxjaVUwMW8xcWRhNWFmLmdpZg%3D%3D

http://offcolortv.com/offcolortv/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hod-5-altmaled.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mwdt1cqd6u1skddw6o1_500.gif

Archived