PROPOSAL to all......Let's have a HAPPY SUNDAY

jackjackjack
This topic is 2992 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's a interesting way of being positive, JJK. I found it's always best to forgive your fellow man, and start fresh. Knowing of the horror I've encountered too on the forum at times - It's alway mature and wise to forgive, and let it go. By holding on to the past will only mean your not over the situation, and let the person take your power over you. By forgiving those who hurt or wronged you, and letting go of the vicious drama with a clean slate will mean you won the battle by having a kind heart of forgiveness, and take back the power with a positive outcome.

Holding grudges, having bitch fests with people on the forum just isn't worth the hassle or drama that comes along with it.

I should know being I've learned that the hard way recently, but it's a lesson learned I'd never repeat would again, and encourage ALL of you here on this forum to just void the drama, and let's be from this point moving forward be one big happy family.

Let's try and make Jack's thread a permanent goal we can achieve all year long, and not just for one day.

Love one another, huh. Think we can beginning to do that from now on and Jack's plea a year round thing from this point?

I learned too JD, as I was kicked off this site many times, but I have a Very short memory..... so there you have it !

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I learned too JD, as I was kicked off this site many times, but I have a Very short memory..... so there you have it !

I understand, baby and know it's hard to resist by not defending yourself if someone bad mouths you or does you wrong in a vicious manner.

I know it's hard to not fight back, and have been there, but sometimes it's best to let people think what they wanna think, and have they're say without commenting on it all the time. Just cause they may say something mean and vicious doesn't mean you have to agree or have the last word.

Being away from the forum for a month has opened my eyes to a whole new outlook on life, and how to handle people who are negative from now on by not responding or commenting if they're negative towards you for no reason at all.

Don't let it happen to you by being kicked off again as I would like to see you remain with us from this point on for a long time. Lol. ;).

I like you, and think your a cool guy. Just try and stay positive, baby and don't let some of the negativity get to you as your better then that. :D

JD, thanks for the advice, but for me soap box preaching is for Televangelists. Each person has to learn their OWN lesson, in their own way, in their own time, as you have.

Each persons journey is different, and negativity, at times. is part of my reality and journey. You can share your experience with others, but telling them to embrace it seems a bit cavalier.

Just let them take whatever from your story and adapt it to their own lives, if applicable... Regardless, as a phoenix that is attempting to rise from the ashes, I wish you only the best on your journey.

JD, thanks for the advice, but for me soap box preaching is for Televangelists. Each person has to learn their OWN lesson, in their own way, in their own time, as you have.

Each persons journey is different, and negativity, at times. is part of my reality and journey. You can share your experience with others, but telling them to embrace it seems a bit cavalier.

Just let them take whatever from your story and adapt it to their own lives, if applicable... Regardless, as a phoenix that is attempting to rise from the ashes, I wish you only the best on your journey.

Well said, and well taken.

Thanks JJK. :)

I'm secretly plotting to bring @JDXXX & @jjkrkwood into a horrible dramatic volcanic thread debacle...

th?id=OIP.M43458f8719307ebc22312873a466771fo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

shit, did I say that outloud?! http://simplisafe.com/files/images/blog/homer_doh.png

That won't happen, sweetie as JD is through with drama on the forum, and on to new and better horizons in life.

Life is too short for such mess. Time to live a positive, and happy life without drama.

If such drama occurs on the forum, I'll void it, and won't be on it til it's over, said and done. That's how I'm gonna handle such BS from now on. Just not worth it.

That won't happen, sweetie as JD is through with drama on the forum, and on to new and better horizons in life.

Life is too short for such mess. Time to live a positive, and happy life without drama.

If such drama occurs on the forum, I'll void it, and won't be on it til it's over, said and done. That's how I'm gonna handle such BS from now on. Just not worth it.

http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/i-give-up/i-give-up07.gif

It was all going so well...

LOL. OMG. I'm dying laughing being I can relate to how this gentleman felt during frustrating moments on the forum. Not anymore though, but back a few months ago I did.

I think we all can relate to this type of frustration at one point or another as sometimes when there is a no win situation it's best to opt out.

Thanks BVB as you tickled my funny bone with this post.

As the sun set today I was eating a plate of enchiladas, beans and spanish rice with home made tortillas. I have food prepped for the week, my kitchen is clean, the laundry is done and I didn't have any emergency calls from the office. Woo hoo!

Best of all, I'm talking time off from work to visit family next weekend so short week. Double woot!

Archived