I'm Paying The Price-Only Fools And Horses

Gar1eth
This topic is 3069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, what are you saying? You're young and you like to eat? :D HA HA!

TruHart1 :cool:

Don't be mean about my age. My birthday is next month. I'm feeling it. :(

I'm saying I think Brian has been known to eat fast food-especially late at night. And my condition may be familiar to him.

Gman

I'm perfectly happy to avoid 7-11 here, they were widely caught out paying half the minimum wage to people on student visas, forcing them to work twice the hours their visas allowed. It was too easy, if the students complained they would be reported to immigration and probably deported.

I don't know how your ass can be on fire this soon after eating the wings?

~ Boomer ~

Can't speak for Gman, but some of us experience what is known as rapid transit. My gastroenterologist explained it this way: everyone with symptomatic IBS (irritable bowel syndrome, which I have) has rapid transit, but not everyone with rapid transit has symptoms. Rapid transit is also associated with a less-than-smooth ride through the digestive system.

To make life more interesting, I also have acid reflux. Since it's the result of an inoperable hiatal hernia, all I can do is treat the symptoms. Fortunately, they've improved a great deal since I separated from my ex.

I make frequent use of generic Imodium, but when things are really bad, sores and irritation can develop, causing an external burning sensation that makes sitting uncomfortable. Only time, a sample of Vusion (a antifungal, zinc oxide, and petrolatum) and/or A+D ointment (anything used to soothe diaper rash will work) helps. Also avoiding baths because my experience is that sitting in warm water makes the burn worse. Gentle sponge baths, on the other hand, might work, but that requires assistance.

This is why I roll my eyes every time the subject of being squeaky clean back there is raised. Shit (including diarrhea) happens. Hygiene may be more of a reason to use a condom than HIV.

Unfortunately only one cure...

I have to admit Gman, this thread is more fun than your thread on peanut butter. :D

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/a-defining-question-for-our-era-crunchy-or-smootth.100181/

Hmm I'm not sure I agree, BVB. But thank you. One does one's best!!

How does it compare to my pot roast thread?

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/crockpots-no-the-real-ones-and-pot-roast.97280/

Gman

Aside from the involvement of a pot, albeit a different kind of pot, the other one doesn't even compare to this one.

BTW: QTR mentioned the various and sundry diaper rash creams. I find the ones that have a higher percentage of zinc oxide are more effective at stopping the burn.

Archived