I'm Paying The Price-Only Fools And Horses

Gar1eth
This topic is 3068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know I shouldn't have. But I had stopped at a 7-11 to get something. They had hot chicken wings -5 for around 4 bucks. I didn't get the buffalo style. But even their 'normal' are pretty spicy!!

Well I was feeling fine before that. Now while I can't swear it was the wings, certain delicate parts are on fire. :confused:

It puts me in mind of ... (wait for the chorus)

Gman:(

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo let me see if I understand this. You buy cheap ass, spicy buffalo chicken wings from 7-11... of all places, and now certain delicate parts are on fire, and you're not sure if it's the chicken wings? :eek:

Trust me when I tell you this...it's the chicken wings. :D this too shall pass...stock up on Charmin. :eek:

Soooo let me see if I understand this. You buy cheap ass, spicy buffalo chicken wings from 7-11... of all places, and now certain delicate parts are on fire, and you're not sure if it's the chicken wings? :eek:

Trust me when I tell you this...it's the chicken wings. :D this too shall pass...

You got it all wrong, BVB. It was the non buffalo but still quite spicy wings!!!;)

Gman

I know I shouldn't have. But I had stopped at a 7-11 to get something. They had hot chicken wings -5 for around 4 bucks. I didn't get the buffalo style. But even their 'normal' are pretty spicy!!

Well I was feeling fine before that. Now while I can't swear it was the wings, certain delicate parts are on fire. :confused:

It puts me in mind of ... (wait for the chorus)

Gman:(

Take a Nexium.

~ Boomer ~

That's right, Gman...take a Nexium! Or milk of magnesia if it's your mouth/throat burning...and for Pete's sake, find a youtube version of this song where Ricky's mouth is in sync with his words! :eek:

TruHart1 :cool:

That's right, Gman...take a Nexium! Or milk of magnesia if it's your mouth/throat burning...and for Pete's sake, find a youtube version of this song where Ricky's mouth is in sync with his words! :eek:

I'm on omeprazole-Nexium's Daddy. It's cheaper and works just about as well. But TH, it ain't my tummy burning. Look at my new title. It has a clue in it. :confused:

Gman

I feel your pain! I suggest eating some yogurt and, if one of the sensitive areas is "down there," use those handy prep-H wipes and the prep-H cream. Makes things feel better.

As someone else said, this too shall pass.

Where's Brian Kevin when I need him. I'll bet he'd understand. ;)

Gman

Does his ass hurt when he drinks, Gman? o_O And how would you have come by that knowledge? :oops:

He's young and he likes to eat. I'm sure the condition is not unknown to him.

giphy.gif

Gman

Archived