I'm Paying The Price-Only Fools And Horses

Gar1eth
This topic is 3069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its TacoTuessday

It's one thing at your age and your quick recovery time. I'm not sure I'm quite up for being 'hot to (the) trot(s)' again so soon!!!:confused:

c3c9c56cffa0e2f936853934debee712.gif

Gman

PS Although I did add some curry powder to some tuna salad I made yesterday. It was delicious.

Dollar tacos at the BW (Boardwalk Bar) wash em down with a G&T. :eek:

I made three cans worth of tuna salad last night. I'll probably stick with that.

I have some off brand Triscuit equivalents to eat it with. They are rosemary and olive oil flavored. They're delicious!!

http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-9a28/k2-_b9425225-f563-4ea8-94bd-ddac4cdd8e1d.v1.jpg

Gman

I have some off brand Triscuit equivalents to eat it with. They are rosemary and olive oil flavored. They're delicious!!

http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-9a28/k2-_b9425225-f563-4ea8-94bd-ddac4cdd8e1d.v1.jpg

Gman

I wish you hadn't posted that. :confused:

I always want to buy every rosemary-and-olive-oil-flavored carbohydrate that I see. Whoever thought of doing that to crackers, potato chips and every other damn thing must have a cross-holding in the major stent and defibrillator manufacturers. :D

I always want to buy every rosemary-and-olive-oil-flavored carbohydrate that I see. Whoever thought of doing that to crackers, potato chips and every other damn thing must have a cross-holding in the major stent and defibrillator manufacturers. :D

It's 100% whole grain wheat though. Aside from the salt, I'm sure it can't be that bad for you. Plus think of the fiber!!

Gman

It's closed unfortunately so no luck there. It was just a block from my barber shop though used to pass by it all the time...never went in.

Yeah, I saw that on their web site. Too bad, but they were a small, low-volume store that couldn't match prices with CVS etc. However...

Ciampa Apothecary, after 50 years in business, has closed. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers over the years for your patronage.

We are, however, still offering our pre-packaged medication services and medical supplies to Cambridge and surrounding communities with free of charge home delivery out of our new company and facility in Peabody, MA.

Please check us out athttp://www.route1health.com or call 978-535-3893.

http://ciampamedical.com

Not to change the subject, but he just kept getting cuter.

Not to get off the ass on fire subj, but if there was a GAY Pygmalion (besides Henry Wilson there's a ref lol) he would have made THIS guy. He was way before my time obvs but I worked with his daughter in my late 20's in LA so I kind of did some due diligence back to the grandparents 50's TV show w him as a boy and eventual teen then his future music fame etc and I was blown away by his beauty THROUGHOUT. It's a shame when anyone dies before their time (esp if they're so beautiful) but to die bc of a faulty heater on a priv plane makes it THAT more tragic, it's was so senseless and avoidable:(

Huh? High in fiber (at least relatively; I haven't looked at the nutritional labels recently) and olive oil is heart healthy.

OMG that would kill my digestive system. Tacos, maybe (bring my Imodium), but G&T? Doesn't help that I can't stand the taste.

Those of you who like tonic water can keep it.

I don't like the taste of either tonic water or gin. Gin is like drinking alcoholic leaf juice.

Gman

Archived