I'm Paying The Price-Only Fools And Horses

Gar1eth
This topic is 3068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OMG that would kill my digestive system. Tacos, maybe (bring my Imodium), but G&T? Doesn't help that I can't stand the taste.

Those of you who like tonic water can keep it.

I can eat spicy food like its nothing. Jamacian jerk chicken meh make it super spicy and serve it up. Thai food? make it a thai 10 pet pet pet :D

tonic water blargh.. no thanks. Ill only drink that if I happen to catch malaria.. no thanks *cleans tongue with a brillo pad after drinking tonic water*

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love tonic water. One time on vacation in Martinique I noticed the tonic water (the usual brands, Schweppes etc.) was labeled "Indian tonic," which seemed nicely exotic, but moreover tasted way better than the same brands in the U.S. -- much subtler and milder balance of sour, sweet and bitter. Later I read that in some locales, soft drinks are sweetened with cane sugar instead of high-fructose corn syrup. Maybe that was the difference.

I love tonic water. One time on vacation in Martinique I noticed the tonic water (the usual brands, Schweppes etc.) was labeled "Indian tonic," which seemed nicely exotic, but moreover tasted way better than the same brands in the U.S. -- much subtler and milder balance of sour, sweet and bitter. Later I read that in some locales, soft drinks are sweetened with cane sugar instead of high-fructose corn syrup. Maybe that was the difference.

I didn't know tonic water had sugar in it.

Gman

Archived