How Do You Like Your Watermelon?

Gar1eth
This topic is 3181 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate these kind of threads but felt compelled to respond since I recently had a watermelon epiphany...I've always been a lover of watermelon and continue to be. Last year some Latino friends served a crisp, sweet watermelon doused with fresh lime juice. The result is truly indescribable and Incredibly satisfying in a way I never expected. Something about the lime that punches up the rest of the experience. Once you do it, you'll never go back...

I hate these kind of threads but felt compelled to respond since I recently had a watermelon epiphany...I've always been a lover of watermelon and continue to be. Last year some Latino friends served a crisp, sweet watermelon doused with fresh lime juice. The result is truly indescribable and Incredibly satisfying in a way I never expected. Something about the lime that punches up the rest of the experience. Once you do it, you'll never go back...

Before this did you sprinkle salt or sugar on your watermelon?

Gman

Guest Starbuck

For scrolling through a sexy menu,

We used to have a favorite venue.

The Feds thought it was run by felons,

So now we turn to watermelons.

watermelon-sex_thumb.jpg?w=394&h=327

For scrolling through a sexy menu,

We used to have a favorite venue.

The Feds thought it was run by felons,

So now we turn to watermelons.

watermelon-sex_thumb.jpg?w=394&h=327

Actually it's nothing new. It has been going on for years!

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/men-nipples-0.jpg

Even better!

http://ist1-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/5/7/4/1/57412/B/m/R/M/BmRM/Camil And Watermelon!.jpg

I like how the image description mentions it is bareback. :) Yes I suppose fucking a watermellon bareback could still be classified as a safe activity.

Back to the original post, I'd add to Amoco's excellent suggestion of lime, to also or instead add cayenne or chili pepper. I first tried this on some melon I got at a street market in LA and couldn't believe the difference. Also works well on cantaloupe and honeydew, which ordinarily I don't like very much but add the pepper and you've got something. But with pepper on the melon, wouldn't recommend fucking it...

Archived