Daddy's slow?

bobchitown
This topic is 3182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, I was in one of the threads about rent men being down, and a guy named swatnet posted two messages, both in uppercase letters "THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNDER ATACK UNTIL 12 PM" or something like that. I checked swatnet's profile here in daddy's, and he joined this month and posted only two messages. I guess the two messages I saw in the other thread.

Well, I was in one of the threads about rent men being down, and a guy named swatnet posted two messages, both in uppercase letters "THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNDER ATACK UNTIL 12 PM" or something like that. I checked swatnet's profile here in daddy's, and he joined this month and posted only two messages. I guess the two messages I saw in the other thread.

I saw that...what the hell is that about?

Attackers don't pre-announce. They take credit after.

I'll just add that I had shitloads of problems connecting to apple.com, itunes.com, iCloud.com, and the rest of the Apple ecosystem all day today. Maybe the internet just has a hairball. It does that from time to time.

Attackers don't pre-announce. They take credit after.

I'll just add that I had shitloads of problems connecting to apple.com, itunes.com, iCloud.com, and the rest of the Apple ecosystem all day today. Maybe the internet just has a hairball. It does that from time to time.

And there were issues with swaths of the paid commercial side earlier today. That was resolved mid-afternoon. As you say, maybe just a hairball day.

Archived