The new guy at Adonis

Irtwo
This topic is 2883 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Including yourself of course... you sexy sexy man, you. :D

Thanks, BnT. ;)

Tried to upload a couple more pics o Derrick but can't figure out how.

Yeah, I was gonna pull a Killian and post a nice big pic of myself saying I'm sexy, too, (despite having a different kinda chainsaw) but the site appears to not be .JPG file friendly. I looked in the Help section but did not find a list of accepted file extensions for uploads. Anyone?

File uploads are not allowed, however you can upload them to a file sharing sites like Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com) or Image Shack (https://imageshack.us).

From there, you can take the link to the image and link to it by clicking the image button (it's the one directly to the right of the smiley face on the box where you type a reply at) and pasting in the URL provided by your image hosting site.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, Radio. I guess "Upload a File" and "Choose a File" are misnomers since you need to enter a URL not a file name.

Incidentally and back OT, new headliner Tyler and other hotness will be in the house tonight at Adonis LA. Oh and I'll be there, too. C'mon down, ya'll. ;)

Thanks, BnT. ;)

Yeah, I was gonna pull a Killian and post a nice big pic of myself saying I'm sexy, too, (despite having a different kinda chainsaw) but the site appears to not be .JPG file friendly. I looked in the Help section but did not find a list of accepted file extensions for uploads. Anyone?

Ric, men as fine as you have no need for the self promo stuff. Just keep smiling, you heartbreaker! Are you doing Adonis NYC soon?

• 7 months later...

Archived