What do our "Titles" here mean ???

Tonyko
This topic is 1270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tony, here's the breakdown according to the number of posts you've made:

0 – 9 Newbie

10-24 Novice

25-49 Apprentice

50-99 Journeyman

100-249 Master

250-499 Knight

500-749 Lord

750-999 Baron

1000-1999 Viscount

2000-2999 Count

3000-3999 Earl

4000-4999 Marquess

5000-5999 Duke

6000-6999 (or perhaps 6000-7499?) Peer

7000 to 9999 (or perhaps 7500-9999?) Prince

10000+ Regent

Don't ask specifically where I originally found this, as I think it was soon after I first joined the forum that one of the original members posted it and I decided to copy it so I could tell when I would get to the next peerage level!

[Please forgive the edits wherein I have attempted to make this more accurate. The software will place you at the peerage level it was programmed to according to the number of posts you've made.]

TruHart1 :cool:

Ok, Truhart, I now understand the whole title progression. Thank you. I've been curious for sometime.

But what about the "trophy points"?

All it says in the Help section:

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!

It's under 2 points. Does that mean for every "like" I get, I get 2 points? But that can't be correct as I have 23 likes but only 8 points.

Please help me to understand. I'm lost. And afraid....

t's under 2 points. Does that mean for every "like" I get, I get 2 points? But that can't be correct as I have 23 likes but only 8 points.

Go to your profile page and click on your number of points in the left hand column, and a box sill come up listing all the reward points you have. There is a link from that to a list of all the available points.

So I notice that FreshFluff is a "Count" -- shouldn't she be a "Countess"? Although I guess that would be difficult to administer for every person.

FreshFluff, tyro, and quoththeraven are goddesses. Perhaps we can create a title to reflect their stature.

Hey BVB, please don't construe this as bragging but simply an explanation: What happened in my case is that a certain very active poster here said, in answering one of my posts, (and I quote) 'You should be named "Mister Congeniality of the Realm" because you're always nice to everybody.'

Deej followed that with, "So it is said, so it is done. (We applaud the thoughtful effort.)"

...and I received the title. No one was more surprised than I was!

Truhart1 :cool:

It's that modesty that makes you fit for Mr. Congeniality.

Gman

veering off topic, but this reminded me of the now-legendary Miss Teen South Carolina 2007.....this is utterly painful to watch again

Uh huh. It might be less painful if she were one of those hot brunettes you're so fond of... ;)

http://www.laylagrayce.com/thumb.aspx?size=400&path=images%2FKashwere%2Fkashwere_KASHR0101alt3.jpg

Uh huh. It might be less painful if she were one of those hot brunettes you're so fond of... ;)

http://www.laylagrayce.com/thumb.aspx?size=400&path=images%2FKashwere%2Fkashwere_KASHR0101alt3.jpg

FF: your memory is impressive.....thanks for the picture repost!!.....I will sleep soundly tonight!....ha!

Oh my. That's just sad Gman! I'm left wondering, just like Miss Vermont, is this a joke? Can that many people be that clueless? :eek:

TruHart,

Let not your soul be troubled as Sean Hannity (ugh) used to say. I couldn't believe this either. I checked on Snopes, and thankfully, the video is a spoof!!

Gman

TruHart,

Let not your soul be troubled as Sean Hannity (ugh) used to say. I couldn't believe this either. I checked on Snopes, and thankfully, the video is a spoof!!

Gman

Oh thank goodness. It actually WAS difficult to believe. After all, no one knows what the square root of 16 is, right? LOL!!!:D:D:D

Ok, Truhart, I now understand the whole title progression. Thank you. I've been curious for sometime.

But what about the "trophy points"?

All it says in the Help section:

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!

It's under 2 points. Does that mean for every "like" I get, I get 2 points? But that can't be correct as I have 23 likes but only 8 points.

I've wondered about that too. It seems I should have more prizes for my number of 'Likes'.

Gman

Oh my. That's just sad Gman! I'm left wondering, just like Miss Vermont, is this a joke? Can that many people be that clueless? :eek:

TruHart,

Gman

Oh thank goodness. It actually WAS difficult to believe. After all, no one knows what the square root of 16 is, right? LOL!!!:D:D:D

I felt exactly the same way when I first saw it.

Gman

The other major hint was that, although I'm one of the last men on earth to be a judge of female beauty, I don't think that any of these women was pretty enough to be a beauty contest winner...

I'm already using a goddess for my userpic (Kanzeon Bosatsu/Gwan Yin, Buddhist Goddess of Compassion and Mercy). Maybe that's enough.

Goddesses can NEVER get enough recognition of their goddessliness.

• 1 year later...