What do our "Titles" here mean ???

Tonyko
This topic is 1261 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I DID search the board but didn't find the explination, can anyone tell me HOW these titles we have, COUNT BARON etc etc are determined lol? Mine has changed again. I understand there must be some gradation starting with newbie etc but is it written down anywhere?? (I think I was "Master" before and now it seems like Ive been demoted lol.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ranking increases the more you post. A knight ranks higher than a master.

Hey Tony, here's the breakdown according to the number of posts you've made:

0 – 9 Newbie

10-24 Novice

25-49 Apprentice

50-99 Journeyman

100-249 Master

250-499 Knight

500-749 Lord

750-999 Baron

1000-1999 Viscount

2000-2999 Count

3000-3999 Earl

4000-4999 Marquess

5000-5999 Duke

6000-7499 Peer

7500-9999 Prince

10000+ Regent

Don't ask specifically where I originally found this, as I think it was soon after I first joined the forum that one of the original members posted it and I decided to copy it so I could tell when I would get to the next peerage level!

[Please forgive the edits wherein I have attempted to make this more accurate. The software will place you at the peerage level it was programmed to according to the number of posts you've made. BTW, there is NO black hole in the peerage!;)]

TruHart1 :cool:

Edited by TruHart1

Hey Tony, here's the breakdown according to the number of posts you've made:

Here's the breakdown (based on number of posts) rguer:

0 – 9 Newbie

10-24 Novice

25-49 Apprentice

50-99 Journeyman

100-249 Master

250-499 Knight

500-749 Lord

750-999 Baron

1000-1999 Viscount

2000-2999 Count

3000-3999 Earl

4000-4999 Marquess

5000-5999 Duke

6000-6999 Peer

7500 to 9999 Prince

10000+ Regent

Don't ask specifically where I originally found this, as I think it was soon after I first joined the forum that one of the original members posted it and I decided to copy it so I could tell when I would get to the next peerage level!

OK...but I'll ask the obvious..."Mr. Congeniality of the Realm" ;) LOL...how does/did that come about. azdr has a different one also. Inquiring minds want to know.

6000-6999 Peer

7500 to 9999 Prince

10000+ Regent

So 7000-7499 is a nobody? ;)

Exactly, Unicorn! The "black hole" of the peerage here! No one has ever explained why this is either, although it gets noticed and brought up whenever the peerage levels are posted!o_O [edited to say, No longer a black hole in the peerage, thanks deej!!]

Edited by TruHart1

OK...but I'll ask the obvious..."Mr. Congeniality of the Realm" ;) LOL...how does/did that come about. azdr has a different one also. Inquiring minds want to know.

Daddy bestowed my title upon me after I asked him a question.....always good to have a keen sense of humor

Hey BVB, please don't construe this as bragging but simply an explanation: What happened in my case is that a certain very active poster here said, in answering one of my posts, (and I quote) 'You should be named "Mister Congeniality of the Realm" because you're always nice to everybody.'

Deej followed that with, "So it is said, so it is done. (We applaud the thoughtful effort.)"

...and I received the title. No one was more surprised than I was!

Truhart1 :cool:

Hey BVB, please don't construe this as bragging but simply an explanation: What happened in my case is that a certain very active poster here said, in answering one of my posts, (and I quote) 'You should be named "Mister Congeniality of the Realm" because you're always nice to everybody.'

Deej followed that with, "So it is said, so it is done. (We applaud the thoughtful effort.)"

...and I received the title. No one was more surprised than I was!

Truhart1 :cool:

But what's your stance on world peace?

Kevin Slater

Exactly, Unicorn! The "black hole" of the peerage here! No one has ever explained why this is either, although it gets noticed and brought up whenever the peerage levels are posted!o_O [edited to say, No longer a black hole in the peerage, thanks deej!!]

7,036 posts and counting ...

I'm in that "black hole" :):cool:

veering off topic, but this reminded me of the now-legendary Miss Teen South Carolina 2007.....this is utterly painful to watch again

Yes azdr that was painful. I remember that. Poor girl, you just wanted to whisper in her ear, "Stop talking"....

Deej followed that with, "So it is said, so it is done. (We applaud the thoughtful effort.)"Truhart1 :cool:

Thanks TruHart....great story.

What happened in my case is that a certain very active poster here said, in answering one of my posts, (and I quote) 'You should be named "Mister Congeniality of the Realm" because you're always nice to everybody.'

I was going to post the story, but you beat me to it, TruHart! ;-) :)

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/the-peerage.103921/page-3#post-956494