Is this true, Steven Draker?

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 3254 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is how many Europeans think Americans walk.

http://www.hampoland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/scooter.jpg

And this is a mouse trap for an American.

america_is_home_to_the_scooter_640_26.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4975/163ds.jpg

Why so American coach are fat? They used to be slim when they practiced sports.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Football+vs+football_522158_5206155.jpg

Chris,

The real American would ditch the whole wheat, and replace it with Wonder Bread. The bacon is fried in lard. What's with that lone egg? A starting point is at least 3 . Coffee with full cream, and a tumbler with cream to drink. Well, the gun. That's if you are served this skimpy breakfast!!

Here is a question that has always bothered me. Why do we so few thin people riding around in motorized chair? The people I most often see in them aren't fat they are obese.

My guess is the their obesity has caused them to be considered "disabled," which qualifies them for the motorized chair.

Hate to say it, but but I agree, a lot of them aren't just fat but are morbidly obese. I just love to see a few of them walk all over the place with no complication, realize they are being observed and its suddenly, I need my rascal, I cant move oh the pain..etc etc.

Who the fuck cares how Europeans see Americans,or how Americans see Europeans for that matter. Stereotypes. The reason Europeans see Americans as wielding guns may have something to do with movies that reenact the liberation of concentration camps in World War 2. Anybody been to the bullet riddled streets of Sarajevo? I believe most of them were European bullets and once again American boots on the ground brought things to a settlement.

Americans, tend to be fat because, geez, they can afford food. Granted we are offered crap and we pay for it like it gourmet cuisine. Americans make bad choices all the time. Perhaps it is because we have choices and we have the right to make them. How many parts of the world have both of those things.

So Americans can be loud and crass and naive and star struck. Most of us could not care less what anyone else thinks about us.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/713/559/360.jpg

Chris,

The real American would ditch the whole wheat, and replace it with Wonder Bread. The bacon is fried in lard. What's with that lone egg? A starting point is at least 3 . Coffee with full cream, and a tumbler with cream to drink. Well, the gun. That's if you are served this skimpy breakfast!!

I have to agree with WG2! At least 3 eggs to begin (although 5 is better!) and where, by the way, are the biscuits and gravy and the stack of pancakes slathered with butter and drenched in syrup and the fried (in bacon grease or lard!) 'taters? :eek:

TruHart1 :cool:

I have to agree with WG2! At least 3 eggs to begin (although 5 is better!) and where, by the way, are the biscuits and gravy and the stack of pancakes slathered with butter and drenched in syrup and the fried (in bacon grease or lard!) 'taters? :eek:

TruHart1 :cool:

If this breakfast was being served at a restaurant, you would never get the toast (nor the egg) on their own separate plates. It would all be stacked on one plate, topped with a big sloppy, juicy slab of melon (to add a healthy element of fruit). And they forgot the salt shaker and sugar bowl!

Here is a question that has always bothered me. Why do we so few thin people riding around in motorized chair? The people I most often see in them aren't fat they are obese.

Which came first, the wheelchair or the fat? It could be a symbiotic relationship.

Who the fuck cares how Europeans see Americans,or how Americans see Europeans for that matter. Stereotypes. The reason Europeans see Americans as wielding guns may have something to do with movies that reenact the liberation of concentration camps in World War 2. Anybody been to the bullet riddled streets of Sarajevo? I believe most of them were European bullets and once again American boots on the ground brought things to a settlement.

Americans, tend to be fat because, geez, they can afford food. Granted we are offered crap and we pay for it like it gourmet cuisine. Americans make bad choices all the time. Perhaps it is because we have choices and we have the right to make them. How many parts of the world have both of those things.

So Americans can be loud and crass and naive and star struck. Most of us could not care less what anyone else thinks about us.

This UK family is protesting the Tory government plans to cut welfare benefits. The claim they will starve if their benefits are reduced.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/cpapa8162/image.jpg3_zpshw3hqsb7.jpg

You guys forget that the OP was made in jest.

There are obese people in Europe too. No need to be defensive about it.

Personally I don't know a single European who would imagine that Americans are having breakfast as posted in the OP.

You guys forget that the OP was made in jest.

There are obese people in Europe too. No need to be defensive about it.

My impressions is that it isn't anywhere near the scale (*cough*) as it is in the US.

A friend from the UK was visiting the US and due to some creative routing taken by his luggage he ended up in a Wal-Mart to pick up some clothing. He seemed genuinely flabbergasted (actually, I think he said gobsmacked) to see shirt sizes up to XXXXL.

Archived