Chubby Chasers - Myth or Reality?

N13
This topic is 2408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have heard over the years that there are Chubby Chasers. In reality I have never found one. It does bring up the question as to what size constitutes "chubby" as well as where does one find a "chaser." Has anyone here actually experienced the situation?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many years ago, I was living in a shared space situation with a guy who was 6'2" and 300 lbs.

(I was 5'8" 145 lbs at the time).

There was a gay social club in San Francisco called "Mirth and Girth". He went one time and met a younger heavy duty body builder who was quite attracted to my friend and they dated for about 6 months.

A quick google search doesn't turn up anything, so that particular social outlet likely no longer exists,

but there does seem to be this web site:

http://www.chasabl.com/

If you live in a large metro area, you might also google "gay bear <cityname>" and see what turns up.

Try just about any 'Overeaters Anonymous' meeting ...

Back in the day, Club Edelweiss in NY had, Tuesday nights, a special events for 'Fat women and their admirers'. They would have a group of fat women sit at the bar, dressed in bikinis, engaged in a banana and whipped cream eating contest. I never attended these parties, however.

I have heard over the years that there are Chubby Chasers. In reality I have never found one. It does bring up the question as to what size constitutes "chubby" as well as where does one find a "chaser." Has anyone here actually experienced the situation?

They exist, but not surprisingly the supply of chubby is exponentially more than the demand for them from "chasers."

Many years ago, I was living in a shared space situation with a guy who was 6'2" and 300 lbs.

There was a gay social club in San Francisco called "Mirth and Girth". He went one time and met a younger heavy duty body builder who was quite attracted to my friend and they dated for about 6 months.

A quick google search doesn't turn up anything, so that particular social outlet likely no longer exists,

If you live in a large metro area, you might also google "gay bear <cityname>" and see what turns up.

When the term "bear" first emerged thirty or so years ago, I understood it to mean big, hairy men. Now, it seems to mean obese men. I guess in this way, gay culture is a microcosm of the culture at large.

I have that app Growlr on my phone. While there are some big burly, barrel-chested, men on there, they are mostly obese men with moobs. And one of the user categories is "chaser."

Honcho, Thanks for the website. Not a lot in NYC but interesting!

I've found several such guys on Craigslist. In fact, I've been seeing 2 such guys regularly for the last few months. They definitely exist. In my experience, they tend to be submissive bottom guys.

I want to make sure I understand -the Chasers are the submissive bottom guys (which is what I think you mean) or the chubby guys are?

Gman

I have that app Growlr on my phone. While there are some big burly, barrel-chested, men on there, they are mostly obese men with moobs."

I can definitely see your point. But it seems a bit harsh to me. Yes, I agree there are some big obese guys on there-that's what I would be classified under if I hadn't deleted the app and my account. But there are also big but not obese bearish type guys. But of course it depends where you live as to the mix of guys on there.

Gman

For every possible physical type, there is probably at least one person somewhere who has a fetish for it. There are only two problems: 1) they have to find one another, and 2) the one with the body type has to be attracted to the one who has the fetish. #1 is the subject for comedy, #2 the subject for tragedy.

For every possible physical type, there is probably at least one person somewhere who has a fetish for it. There are only two problems: 1) they have to find one another, and 2) the one with the body type has to be attracted to the one who has the fetish. #1 is the subject for comedy, #2 the subject for tragedy.

internet makes it easier now a days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

As a bigger dude I have a few things to say on the topic:

• Chasers exist. Some are big guys, some are skinny, some are bodybuilders. All kinds of different guys are into us bigger dudes.
  • Not every bear is obese, and not every one of us has "moobs", but guess what- there's all types of guys into guys with moobs, too.
  • I have mainly been dating/fucking guys 18-25 who are skinny/muscular and love my dadbod. They tend to be more passive and bottoms because I tend to be a dominant top, but I have certainly met chasers who are tops, too.
  • Not every skinny guy who wants to fuck or get fucked by a bigger dude has a chubby "fetish" some are just attracted to it the same way some guys are attracted to blonde hair, smooth bodies, or tall guys.
  • There's a myth that us big dudes can't see our dicks over our bellies- I'm a thick 9 inches. I have no issues there. =)

As a bigger dude I have a few things to say on the topic:

• Chasers exist. Some are big guys, some are skinny, some are bodybuilders. All kinds of different guys are into us bigger dudes.
  • Not every bear is obese, and not every one of us has "moobs", but guess what- there's all types of guys into guys with moobs, too.
  • I have mainly been dating/fucking guys 18-15 who are skinny/muscular and love my dadbod. They tend to be more passive and bottoms because I tend to be a dominant top, but I have certainly met chasers who are tops, too.
  • Not every skinny guy who wants to fuck or get fucked by a bigger dude has a chubby "fetish" some are just attracted to it the same way some guys are attracted to blonde hair, smooth bodies, or tall guys.
  • There's a myth that us big dudes can't see our dicks over our bellies- I'm a thick 9 inches. I have no issues there. =)

18-15?

I can't fit into the otter not the bear box, but I've encountered far more men who wish I were bigger than smaller and I think I'm chubby.

Yes, they exist but for me the problem is when they like you only for that reason(chubby), I have a chaser saying that if I loose weight, he will break up with me...so keep in mind the its fine to like a specific group of guys but watch out to not be just someone fetish and thats it, in another way to say it:

you can't change at all or will "lose" him.

If you want anything besides sex... =)

I've encountered far more men who wish I were bigger than smaller and I think I'm chubby.

Not sure I would label you chubby!

Years ago when I was in my early 50s, I had HOT Canadian FB in his early 20s who loved to bottom -- We had lots of fun -- even jerked each other under a restaurant tablecloth while carrying on conversation w/ others at the table.

He lost interest when he said I had lost too much weight -- he was tall, slender and tight bodied with a big thick cock and tight ass. So back to OP - chasers do exist.

Unfortunately for me I need more than a chubby chaser. I need a fat chaser. As for @MisterMike -if you are 9 inches-you are way above average. Not all of us are that fortunate. I was a bit short-changed down below.

Gman

Fair enough- but my point is that not every chubby dude has a small cock. Not every chaser is a bottom. Essentially- there's a ton of diversity and the only people who can honestly believe these blanket statements are choosing to be ignorant.

Archived