Chubby Chasers - Myth or Reality?

N13
This topic is 2415 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very lucky for you muscular bears with big dicks who are tops. Of course all of the young twinks with daddy issues want you! But some of us are fat bears with small dicks who are bottoms. lol That sucks... for us, "chubby chaser" is just something we tell ourselves to give us some hope that someone would ever find us attractive. It's not true. Nobody wants my ugly, fat, hairy ass.

LOL .. I'm going to quit drinking one of these days, and I mean it!

Very lucky for you muscular bears with big dicks who are tops. Of course all of the young twinks with daddy issues want you! But some of us are fat bears with small dicks who are bottoms. lol That sucks... for us, "chubby chaser" is just something we tell ourselves to give us some hope that someone would ever find us attractive. It's not true. Nobody wants my ugly, fat, hairy ass.

I don't want to minimize your experience, because it is your own- but just today I was rejected by a hot, cute, young, muscular firefighter because I was not old enough, big enough, or a bottom. Seriously. There is somebody out there for everyone, but it starts with loving yourself and being confident. You've only got what you got. Make it work for you. *end preach*

Check out biggercity.com and their Grindr equivalent app

Everything written above seems accurate. Im a big guy. Ive met chasers... but when all they want is fat, its a turnoff. I hooked up with a chaser regularly, but he lost interest when I lost weight. Ive had a guy interested only in tickling midriff bulge. Several little guys who had fetish interest in feeling smothered. Talk about feeling objectified.

Mirth & Girth existed. There used to be regular "chub-hug" play parties in SF. I regularly attended the Sunday afternoon BiggerCity dance parties at STUD in SF... and there'd always be some chasers; I forget the official event name, but we all called it either "pudgy prom" or "HippoHop".

Big guys always seem to outnumber chasers 100:1 (excluding chub4chub chasers)

And yes, theres always someone for anyone. A regular attendee at Lone Star Saloon in my era was 6'6, probably 550-600 lbs , disheveled, unkempt, and you could smell him coming; there was always some young hot gymnast type muscleboy following- different guys all the time.

After socializing in that world for years, I moved on.

For every possible physical type, there is probably at least one person somewhere who has a fetish for it. There are only two problems: 1) they have to find one another, and 2) the one with the body type has to be attracted to the one who has the fetish. #1 is the subject for comedy, #2 the subject for tragedy.

Not to mention the "feeding" fetish, where one person encourages another to eat and gain weight. And I once came across a reference to a "bloating" fetish, where one person essentially force-feeds a thin person in order to give them a tight, round belly to worship.

As a bigger dude I have a few things to say on the topic:

• Chasers exist. Some are big guys, some are skinny, some are bodybuilders. All kinds of different guys are into us bigger dudes.
  • Not every bear is obese, and not every one of us has "moobs", but guess what- there's all types of guys into guys with moobs, too.
  • I have mainly been dating/fucking guys 18-25 who are skinny/muscular and love my dadbod. They tend to be more passive and bottoms because I tend to be a dominant top, but I have certainly met chasers who are tops, too.
  • Not every skinny guy who wants to fuck or get fucked by a bigger dude has a chubby "fetish" some are just attracted to it the same way some guys are attracted to blonde hair, smooth bodies, or tall guys.
  • There's a myth that us big dudes can't see our dicks over our bellies- I'm a thick 9 inches. I have no issues there. =)

You sound perfect. Grrr.

As a bigger white top who prefers smaller darker bottom guys, in a majority black city, there was never a lack of guys, even as I got heavier. But as I got older, I became less tolerant of issues, usually substance addiction, although there was the guy who got born again and wrote me a letter apologizing for all the smoking hot sex, and of course, the closet republican. :rolleyes:

I don't want to minimize your experience, because it is your own- but just today I was rejected by a hot, cute, young, muscular firefighter because I was not old enough, big enough, or a bottom. Seriously. There is somebody out there for everyone, but it starts with loving yourself and being confident. You've only got what you got. Make it work for you. *end preach*

Well that's nice of you to say - thank you. I don't believe a word of it, but thanks for trying to cheer me up. lol :p

But seriously... loving yourself is so much easier said than done. What's a guy to do when he haaaates himself like I do? I suppose it's no surprise at all that I've been single for 36 years. I'm barely fuckable, let alone lovable.

I'm also the life of any party. Who needs a clown when you've got Mo?

@latbear4blk losing 35 pounds is awesome if it makes you feel good. I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but I also have to say (from experience I won't discuss here) you are still alive and need to allow yourself to live, and quite frankly FUCKING is part of LIVING. =)

LOL. Do not worry. I know that, I have been a sexual freak being my whole life, with that parenthesis that started 10 years and ended 3/4 years ago. I am back to the trenches now, often feeling like in the old oversexed times. :)

Well that's nice of you to say - thank you. I don't believe a word of it, but thanks for trying to cheer me up. lol :p

But seriously... loving yourself is so much easier said than done. What's a guy to do when he haaaates himself like I do? I suppose it's no surprise at all that I've been single for 36 years. I'm barely fuckable, let alone lovable.

I'm also the life of any party. Who needs a clown when you've got Mo?

Sure- like anything, loving yourself is hard. But it's worth the effort. I'm not a touchy feely super positive person, but I do hope you can make peace with who you are.

Yeah but I'm about to embark on what I hope will be my last weight-loss quest. I've got some back issues and I'm kicking the surgery can as far down the road as I can.

Oh, yeah! There's a whole other thing about dadbod and straight buddies. Something about being built the way I am makes them feel like they are jerking off with a guy from a Ford truck commercial or Home Depot ad and not a "fag". On the other hand you also get to deal with gay dudes who just want to have sex with you but not date you publicly because they are too image conscious.

I'm a lot like you except I'm a top (when Junior decides to work that is-but even when he's not in good form-I'm never a bottom) and I occasionally find guys who like my type. I'm not real fond of being thought of as a fat Daddy type. I'd prefer to be more studly like @MisterMike but I am what I am (just like Albin Mougeotte and Popeye).

Gman

I'm a lot like you except I'm a top (when Junior decides to work that is-but even when he's not in good form-I'm never a bottom) and I occasionally find guys who like my type. I'm not real fond of being thought of as a fat Daddy type. I'd prefer to be more studly like @MisterMike but I am what I am (just like Albin Mougeotte and Popeye).

Gman

Archived