Chubby Chasers - Myth or Reality?

N13
This topic is 2416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a lot like you except I'm a top (when Junior decides to work that is-but even when he's not in good form-I'm never a bottom) and I occasionally find guys who like my type. I'm not real fond of being thought of as a fat Daddy type. I'd prefer to be more studly like @MisterMike but I am what I am (just like Albin Mougeotte and Popeye).

Gman

Gman

Whatever size you are, whatever you look like, your Prince will come one day.... You just may not live long enough to meet him ! :p:p

I've always figured mine joined a monastery years ago and has probably since died. It's probably all for the better. I'd probably be a very bad partner. :(

Gman

I'm in that awkward weight space where some guys find me hot and other guys find me repulsive. It's hard not to internalize the bad reactions.

Not a girl, not yet a woman?

Not everyone is at the right place at the right time. I my youth, I had a job where I worked with many women about 20 years older. Once, one said to me that I was at an awkward age... Too young for them, to old for their daughters.

Oh, yeah! There's a whole other thing about dadbod and straight buddies. Something about being built the way I am makes them feel like they are jerking off with a guy from a Ford truck commercial or Home Depot ad and not a "fag". On the other hand you also get to deal with gay dudes who just want to have sex with you but not date you publicly because they are too image conscious.

Mister Mike what I like and find most attractive about a man is how comfortable they are in their own skin. That confidence oozes sexuality out of a guy. I don't care if a guy is not perfect but that kind of a guy is who I want to be with. Damn u sound just like that. Lol

Archived