Adonis All-Nude Party

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 1925 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was really fun. Having all those guys you normally see in undies walking around totally naked is somewhat overwhelming. Talk about sensory overload.

One of Tim's security guys did chastise a dancer who had an erection during a lap dance. Couldn't quite figure out why - there was no hanky panky - felt overzealous to me. If you're in a licensed sex club should it matter what happens between the dancer and the client?

Will definitely be back for more.

Edited by tsgarp

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

wanted to bring this back up as I'm planning a visit out east this October and would like to go to the Adonis NY nude party on Oct. 16.....hoping any here who have been to the NY nude party can offer some logistical hints and comments....I know it's $50 and there is no liquor

I'm on Tim's mailing list and he says there is no "champagne room", but that lap dancing is allowed....are the lap dances just out in the open at any random chair or is there any kind of curtain-like thing at all?....says 7pm-2am - does it really not get going 'til really late or are things pretty hoppin' by 9 or 10?.....I read the note by tsgarp up above - does security really have a heavy hand?....I presume each guy has his own comfort level during lap dances, eh?.....how crowded is it, usually - pushing-and-shoving crowded?....noisy?.....is the location, Paddles, roomy, tight, hot and humid, smoky, comfortable?....thanks for any comments....appreciate it

Paddles is in a basement and is a longish dark painted room with a small bar serving soft drinks near the entrance.

I haven't been in a while but I remember it being reasonably busy by 10. Lap dances are up a flight of stairs in an open area overlooking the main floor with chaperones watching whats happening although if you get into a corner you can be a little more aggressive.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I went and this time did not have a good time. The dancers i was interested in were too busy hanging out with their favorite clients and i spent all evening trying to politely decline lap dance offers from other dancers while waiting for my choices to free up. Whats with these patrons who hog all the time with the dancers without apparently even tipping them or taking them to the back... and whats with these dancers who have some algorithm on who to talk to and butter up while ignoring interested clients.

problems.. problems.. LOL.

p.s. the Totonto visiting dancers were fun and saved the evening sort of..

I went and this time did not have a good time. The dancers i was interested in were too busy hanging out with their favorite clients and i spent all evening trying to politely decline lap dance offers from other dancers while waiting for my choices to free up. Whats with these patrons who hog all the time with the dancers without apparently even tipping them or taking them to the back... and whats with these dancers who have some algorithm on who to talk to and butter up while ignoring interested clients.

Sorry to hear you didn't have fun....it's been something I gave always wanted to attend but can't due to it being on the weekends. At most places I find some dancers are very passive and get comfortable with a couple of guys and don't mingle, while others don't leave you alone.

You just described the experience I had every time I (used to) go there. But I don't blame the patrons for hogging their time, the dancers do it themselves. (I'm talking about the normal Sunday and Wednesday night shows; never been to a nude party night.) I've gone to lengths to get the attention of dancers I'm interested in buying a lap dance from, almost always in vain. I usually leave there feeling like a frustrated loser, vowing 'never again'. Now I may go there twice a year or so, always renewing that vow.

I have also been to these events and other than seeing naked dancers walking around found them VERY boring.

I cant understand how with all of these strippers around they don't have them dancing. I have not returned and don't feel the $50 cover is worth it.

I just don't get how the dancers are making money when they just hang around the same people who are not taking them to the back.

I just don't get how the dancers are making money when they just hang around the same people who are not taking them to the back.

My assumption is that they're jockeying for something more substantial (and possibly less strenuous) than $20-per-song...

(BTW: I almost popped in last night myself -- was literally walking by the entrance on my way to catch a train home -- but couldn't quite muster the enthusiasm for what is, pretty reliably, an expensive & disappointing experience.)

Edited by RyanDean

I was there Saturday, I had a fun time. I only go a couple times a year so I'm really just happy to be in a room with naked guys ;-)

I agree with the assessment that some dancers are very popular and you just see them constantly walking to the back and you never get a chance. If you see someone you like be patient and pounce, don't wait for them to come up to you. My friend waited patiently while a dancer talked to a guy for 15 minutes and as soon as he they were done walked up and said hi. A minute later they were in the back.

Could it be like what sometimes happens in Montreal -- a client pays a dancer big $$$ to hang around with him all evening?

Could it be like what sometimes happens in Montreal -- a client pays a dancer big $$$ to hang around with him all evening?

You know DL, do you?

I feel the same way as to the experience. I used to go all the time and have found the hottest dancers are so difficult to dance with. You stand around waiting and approached by the guys you are not interested in. Many times I would go and I know that the dancers listed on the email do not always show but it seems to happen now and then. When you pay $50 to get in + dances in can be an expensive night so I expect then I get, so it's not worth the time and money.

• 7 months later...

I just searched "hogging" on the forum. I have a very long history with strip clubs and also find very few dancers that interest me. I can usually snag time with them and sometimes become a solid regular without huge demands. I get off on body appreciation and I am relatively easy to take. But now some bitterness and resentment has poisoned the waters.

I saw a "gem" recently and have upped my attendance several times in pursuit, but it is apparent he has an admirer who is invested in blocking the cutie from any interaction with other patrons. I realize the dancer is complicit and does an ongoing cost-benefit analysis. The cock-blocker may be suffering more than me if fixated and obsessed with the dancer (more than I am) along with potentially spending a small fortune to maintain exclusivity. However, it is fascinating how the hottie's inaccessibility actually detracts from other dancers' appeal.

My observations to date lead me to suspect this customer wants to rescue the dancer from the trade and secure a boyfriend. But for the grace of god I have not yet been there.

Yet I want to deck the possessive patron ... how dare he interfere with my whoring and generous spending! And my 'big head' has declared I will ignore this dancer if he is "released". He will have to work at getting my attention. Hahaha. The 'little' head may override.

I know, I know; I need to grow up.

I just searched "hogging" on the forum. I have a very long history with strip clubs and also find very few dancers that interest me. I can usually snag time with them and sometimes become a solid regular without huge demands. I get off on body appreciation and I am relatively easy to take. But now some bitterness and resentment has poisoned the waters.

I saw a "gem" recently and have upped my attendance several times in pursuit, but it is apparent he has an admirer who is invested in blocking the cutie from any interaction with other patrons. I realize the dancer is complicit and does an ongoing cost-benefit analysis. The cock-blocker may be suffering more than me if fixated and obsessed with the dancer (more than I am) along with potentially spending a small fortune to maintain exclusivity. However, it is fascinating how the hottie's inaccessibility actually detracts from other dancers' appeal.

My observations to date lead me to suspect this customer wants to rescue the dancer from the trade and secure a boyfriend. But for the grace of god I have not yet been there.

Yet I want to deck the possessive patron ... how dare he interfere with my whoring and generous spending! And my 'big head' has declared I will ignore this dancer if he is "released". He will have to work at getting my attention. Hahaha. The 'little' head may override.

I know, I know; I need to grow up.

Which dancer was the “gem”?