Deej @ 4000

HooBoy
This topic is 7566 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I notice that Deej has surpassaed 4000 posts here. That represents many hours of not only moderating but also sharing his viewpoints and contributing to help keep this joint hoppin'.

Thank you Deej for your support, input, advice and wit over the years. You are a valuable asset - an honest guy that I appreciate having around and I hope you'll be around for many more years to come.

HooBoy

Way to go deej. When I first found the Message Center I quickly learned to respect your comments and contributions. When Jackhammer started this "let's meet the M4M posters" thing, I said the one person I wanted to meet was you. I'm glad that you were one of the first people here I was able to meet, with Jackhammer's help. Thanks for helping make the Hooboy site what it is.

Let's say cheers to next 4000.

>Thanks to Deej, HooBoy, Barry, Cooper and all those who have

>come before.

Jack, Thanks for recognizing the other moderators, but please don't forget 2 others. Trilingual, who has done such a super job in keeping us all informed, as well as moderated, in the South American Forum and Daddy, who's always there with his great advice and knowledge of the legalese. It's a team effort that makes this m/c work.

Deej, when can we expect your "celebration review"? or were you intimating a trip to NYC to see a Gaiety show and do a weekday "review"? :p Believe me, it will be fun!

RE: My BAD...

>Cooper,

>Of course you are right. My Bad. Tri is an important asset

>as is Daddy. Gentlemen, don't let this guy's senior moment

>make you think he doesn't appreciate your contributions. Tri,

>I will make it up to you in Rio next month.

>

>}(

Hey Jack, You "bad", never... You've already met 2 of the moderators, and next month it will be "tri"... The way I look at it is, we are all moderators, you should see some of the "alerts" we receive. Thanks to you guys, we're never alone in our job...

RE: My BAD...

Cooper,

Actually, I have already met Tri which makes "my Bad" even more so. Met him at dinner when he was in town here. Tomcal's friend introduced us (Tomcal was late....of course..heheh). Had a great time and can't believe I left Tri out of the list. So that just leaves Barry, who promised to show me around when and if I ever get back to Chicago, and of course the great and powerful Hoo and Daddy.

:p

>It's a team effort

>that makes this m/c work.

Very true, Coop. And it's a team I'm proud of.

>Deej, when can we expect your "celebration review"? or were

>you intimating a trip to NYC to see a Gaiety show and do a

>weekday "review"? :p Believe me, it will be fun!

You know, I'm ambivalent about returning to the Gaiety. I remember it from the days when on-the-spot privates were possible. }( Depending on your POV, returning to "the scene of the crime" could either be nostalgic or depressing. ;)

Archived