Germans are perverts

kjun
This topic is 6966 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If it feels good... do it

Remember not too long ago, in your very own country, there were still male to male sodomy laws?? Yes even in the land of the free, men were not allowed to stick there willies in another mans bum. Even if the other man had his bum in the air begging for it.

Why? because at some point, someone decided that it was perverted and morally wrong.

What someone chooses to do with their body, is their choice. And if there are willing participants, all the better.

I personally think the idea of going down on a woman is beyond disgusting, but aparently some people(god help em) seem to like it. I don't pass judgement on them, and hope they don't give a shit whether I like to suck cock or rim or chew on nipples, or... calm down ...pant pant....

Morals are never an absolute, they fluctuate with the times. As do laws, times change, opinions change. What was once considered criminal, is now acceptable(sodomy) (homosexuality)

In my travels to the UK, I developed a theory about the Brits. I noticed that a lot of them were into a bit more kink than most North Americans I'd met, and think I have figured it out: )

Even though North America was founded by Puritans, and the culture was based on a strict moral code, we've, over time become very open about discussing sexuality. Whereas the British are very subdued in this respect. (though that is changing rapidly, what with Jerry Springer being viewed by millions daily)(they even have an opera in London about Springer!) Anyhow, back to my point, if sexuality is repressed, when it eventually comes forth, it's like an explosion. Somewhat like what most men who've lived closeted lives go through when they finally realize their sexuality(kid in candy store).

Why this would lead to, what some would consider, extremes, could be due to the secretive repressed nature of it...just a theory.

How does that relate to Germans? dunno, but they have definatly always been a bit more restrictive socially, so maybe it manifests itself through sexuality?? Freud... where are you?

Matt(it feels good, do me)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: If it feels good... do it

Lots of interesting theories, and yes, I'd overlooked the Irish Catholic experience when I wrote my posts. Plus, upon reflection, the interest in fetishes seems to be pretty strong in religiously divided Holland and Germany, and in largely Catholic Belgium, France, Northern Italy, and Austria, among other spots. So it's not all attributable to Protestantism vs. Catholicism, obviously. However, that North/South divide between a big interest in kink and relative disinterest is still kind of obvious, and the religious fault lines are approximately the same as the North/South divide, so if it isn't a by-product of religion, what else do you suppose it might be?

Getting in on this late and haven't read everything so might be repeating:

I learned from a liguistics professor in college that language changes faster in the Northern parts of countries, or at least that that holds true for the US and the UK.

That doesn't explain anything, but Charles Fort didn't either, if I remember correctly.

Flower, that was beautifully worded and written as well as the smell of fresh roses! I not only agreed, but applaud you.

Now, Rick's offer was amazing. :) As hot as he is and with you fantasy the two are perfect.

Now, I had always had a fantasy of being in a fancy french restaurant on the upper east side of Manhattan having a nice dinner with my lover and the guys at the table next to us start going at it under the table. After the one guys sucks the other one off, he sits back up at the table, wipes his mouth with the white cloth napkin, and says, "Thanks for desert Rick." I enjoy it so much, that I pick up the check for them! :) But, hey everyone has a different fantasy. :)

Guest Ant415

"what else could it be".

I have done extensive research on this very subject -- it is cheese and cabbage.

Europeans, especially northern Europeans, eat disproportionate amount of both.

I enjoy it so much, that I pick up the check

>for them! :) But, hey everyone has a different fantasy. :)

Um...does that mean you'll buy Rick and I dinner at a fancy French restaurant? Would it include any desert on the menu? }(

Guest pshaw

RE: RELIGION and CULTURE

In my experience, the Thai in general are rather conservative when it comes to sexual practices, although they do like sex. SM, bondage, water sports, etc. seem rather "silly" to them - the object of sex is to get your rocks off. Homosexuality is tolerated in Thailand, especially among the poorer classes, but middle and upper class gay Thai are far more likely to be in the closet than their western counterparts when they are in Thailand, usually fulfilling the familial expectations of marriage and children, although they can be quite open when living overseas. Gays on Thai television and in Thai movies are almost always of the ladyboy/katoey type.

Thai men aren't conservative when it comes to number of partners, however. They like to cat around, and stories about Thai wives "bobbitizing" their husbands are common - the penis reattachment business is a thriving one, as is the Thai-Thai prostitution industry, which in numbers is vastly larger than the one catering to tourists.

>In my experience, the Thai in general are rather conservative

>when it comes to sexual practices, although they do like sex.

True, but it is also the sex change capital of the world. They even advertise sex-change tourist vacations in Pukhet. I can't see the Germans or the Brazilians doing that.

Guest pshaw

I have never really equated sex change/gender reassignment surgery with either sex practices, sexual attitudes, or "perversions." As for Thai doctors and hospitals advertising sex change surgical services, I think it has more to do with the Thai medical profession seeing and exploiting a lucrative opportunity rather than anything to do with Thai attitudes toward sex. I love the Thai people very much, but they definitely know how to make a baht. I know several people who hold off on medical and dental procedures until they get to Thailand because they can get very good medical care for much lower fees.

In my observation, in North American and Northern European countries sex change operations are sought primarily by those who honestly identify with a gender other than the one they were born with. In Asian and Latin countries, the motivations for seeking a sex change seem to be bit more varied. In those cultures you are more likely to encounter the "Hedwig" situation where you have the top/"man"/"king" of a relationship encouraging the bottom/"woman"/"queen" to undergo the operation to make their relationship more "normal." ("Since I'm the top, I'm not really gay. If you get a sex change, we will have a real man/woman relationship.") There are also those who believe that undergoing gender reassignment to varying degrees will enhance their marketability in the commerical sex arena. Certainly in Thailand and Brazil I have met those who have taken female hormones and/or had breast implants for this purpose, although I have not met anyone (to my knowledge) who has undergone the final cut for this purpose.

Well, says a lot since its been decades since car bumpers were made of chrome. Of course they always were harder and tastier and easier to do than sucking the cum out of an gnarled old gnome.

There was an article in foreign press about a German who was just arrested for dismembering people after he encouraged them (via a chatroom) to come to his house for 'kinky sex'. Death toll is now at 4 with body parts still being found...

A cautionary tale, no doubt, but not much different from what goes on in every culture as far as some murderers cutting up their victims into little pieces. We've just had two cases in Canada recently, both involving girls, but there was Jeffrey Dahlmer and too many others to remember.

I do remember a case in Toronto some thirty years ago where a guy was murdered and dismembered in an B&D scene gone wrong. It was one of the "Top Ten" murders that we second year law students were treated to in a lunch-time show-and-tell by the Toronto chief of police, just to show us the seamier side of the practice of law! In those days, this type of case got very little publicity, which is different today. I think the attitude was "they had it coming to them". However, it did put me off for life from ever being tied up by anyone!

• 1 year later...

RE: Germans are perverts, and canibals!

Germans gripped by another cannibal trial

May 03 2005 at 12:55PM

Berlin - A German man who allegedly killed his gay lover with a screwdriver, dismembered him and kept some of his organs in the fridge to eat later went on trial in Berlin on Tuesday.

Ralf M, 41, is charged with the murder of Joe R, 33, a music teacher from Berlin in a case which has drawn comparisons with a cannibal trial which appalled and fascinated Germany last year.

Joe R's torso, legs and arms were discovered in Ralf M's apartment and his heart, kidneys, liver and lungs were found in his refrigerator last October.

The prosecution says Ralf M fed the rest of his victim to his cats.

Ralf M fed the rest of his victim to his cats

The men met through a gay website and agreed to engage in sado-masochistic practices, the prosecution has alleged.

Ralf M said in his Internet small ad that he was looking for a "svelte man, around 30, for a holiday roast dinner".

A psychiatric assessment of the accused that forms part of the evidence in the case concludes that he is obsessed with butchery as part of a homosexual relationship.

Defence lawyer Detlev Binder said before the trial began that his client was prepared to plead guilty and felt deep shame.

"My client is psychologically very unwell," Binder told Tuesday's Bild newspaper.

Germany was gripped last year by the trial of self-confessed cannibal Armin Meiwes, 43, who was convicted of manslaughter after killing and eating a willing victim.

Meiwes was sentenced to eight and a half years in prison, but a German federal court last month ordered a re-trial because the prosecution is calling for a heavier penalty. - Sapa-AFP

RE: Germans are perverts, and canibals!

I am going back in the fuckin closet and tearing up my passport !!!

A psychiatric assessment of the accused that forms part of the evidence in the case concludes that he is obsessed with butchery as part of a homosexual relationship.

-Butchery is a valid choice...you guys are so judgemental...gays can be butchers if we want !!!

Defence lawyer Detlev Binder said before the trial began that his client was prepared to plead guilty and felt deep shame.

- ha!! must have been Catholic, as Protestants dont feel shame

"My client is psychologically very unwell," Binder told Tuesday's Bild newspaper.

- no shit braniac

Germany was gripped last year by the trial of self-confessed cannibal Armin Meiwes, 43, who was convicted of manslaughter after killing and eating a willing victim.

- Again, the question of choice...the guy was willing to be eaten...whats the fucken problem

Archived