GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF SEPT. 29TH

Cooper
This topic is 7500 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Cooper: "Also JOEY JORDAN has posted that he'll be at the G from 10/02 to 10/07"

ACTUALLY, JOEY POSTED THAT HE'LL BE IN NEW YORK CITY FROM 10/02 TO 10/O7. HE'LL BE DANCING AT THE "G" ONLY FROM 10/03 THRU 10/05.

COOPER, AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE FIRST RULE OF A GOOD JOURNALIST IS TO BE ACCURATE WHEN QUOTING OTHERS. DIDN'T YOU LEARN ANYTHING FROM BOZO'S PRIVATE TUTORING LESSONS? :)

BOZO

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To quote JOEY JORDAN's thread title, "Back to NYC (Gaiety), Oct. 2-7."... BOZO, like you, I'm a busy man, I don't have time to read the fine print. However, I'm happy you turn to M4M to get your accurate and reliable information. :+ If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Way to go, Cooper! These clowns can get so uppity. I noticed that there is an impostor over at the muscleservice claiming to be Clarabelle T. Clown. Since she is a personal friend of mine, I can verify that the poster is not really her. Probably just some other bozo seeking to get a free ride on her clown shoes. We have dumb clowns and homely clowns, now fake clowns!

>

>victor did not dance in the 2nd show; no idea why he might

>have been thrown in as the 8th dancer in the first show for

>two very abbreviated songs. also don't know if he'll be there

>any further in the week. maybe denise was a little nervous

>after the disappearance of the adonis brothers saturday, and

>wanted to have a standby.

Thanks for all the info this week gentlemen. Gold stars all around.

Has Victor show back up since Monday?

Guest JohnPela

>Shy, thanks for reading my reviews so closely, I thought only

>John Pela did that.

Cooper, LOL- Are you still bringing up my correction to you about a certain Gaiety dancer's eyes are really hazel or tan and not blue.

Also, I think we should also have accurate lengths of the dancers' dicks in the weekly review. Maybe you and Lucky can start bringing tape measures on Monday afternoons so you can get those exact vital measurements for the reviews.

Guest JohnPela

Alfred,

You always appear somewhere in your films as well as in the films' opening credits. How will you be appearing on this message center?

I think I already know the answer: By appearing vicious and bitchy.

Wednesday Update: For those of you looking forward to meeting VINCE, he's gone and was replaced by CELSO... Btw, if you're trying to reach RAPHAEL by phone, forget it, he told me he left his cell phone in a taxi and it hasn't been recovered.

Has anyone had a private with TJ? Is he interactive? We were suppose to get together when I was in NYC but I had phone trouble and we were never able to connect. He seemed like a great guy when we talked. Sometimes if I have trouble connecting with someone it usually is a sign that they maybe not worth the time but I just can't seem to believe that TJ is that way.

What they lack is the courage to post under an

>identifiable handle. Alfred, you are a coward.

Excellent point Lucky, and after reading what Alfred wrote, I just had to make a few comments.

Six months ago my job brought me to NYC and Cooper's reviews brought me to the Gaiety.

On my first Gaiety visit, I printed out his reviews so I'd know who each dancer was. I sat in the lounge waiting for the dancers to enter. I was able to identify each one from his detailed and accurate description. I now turn to Cooper, Foxy, Lucky, John Pela, and other contributors for all my Gaiety news.

I don't know what Alfred's problem is, but as Lucky mentioned, he's definitely a "coward" for creating a new user name just to write his "malicious" messages. My guess??? He's a used to be reviewer who's just can't let go and is jealous of Cooper's success.

"Weekday Reviewers", Keep up the great work!

Gaiety Dancers

Giovanni the hot looking latino one will be danceing at the Gaiety

the week of Oct 6, If anyone has not seen Gio dance this man is one

of the best dancers to ever be on the Gaiety Stage, plus the fact he

has a muscular built and hes handsome to boot. The following week

Oct 13 Bad boy TYLER thats my name for him, will once again be back

at the Gaiety, this blond handsome guy is also a favorite of mine, I

love the way he shows his masive (well you know) and how he teases the

audience with it. The Other Giovanni from Fla should be back some time

at the begining of Nov. Thats it for the gossip Please remember that

things do change so its best to call the Gaiety a few days befor to

make sure your favorite is danceing at the Gaiety that week. HUGS

FROM JAYNNJ

Guest markettoy

Yes i ahve been with TJ many times

He is a class act , he does not fuck guys . he like to get sucked off and has a great great cock to suck

He is so cute and very very nice

RUMOR UNDER THE BIG TOP HAS IT THAT BLONDE HAIRED JESSE WILL BE DANCING AT THE GAIETY NEXT WEEK.

THE BIG NEWS IS THAT THE CIRCUS WILL BE IN TOWN ON MONDAY. DON'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE A CLOWN OR TWO MAKING A CAMEO APPEARANCE AT THE GAIETY, THOUGH IT HASN'T YET BEEN DECIDED IF THAT WILL BE ON THE RUNWAY OR OFF STAGE. STAY TUNED. LOOK FOR DENISE TO SPIKE THE PUNCH WITH SOME SELTZER AND OFFER UP SOME COTTON CANDY AND LICORICE FOR THE WEEKEND TREATS.

BOZO

Thanks Jinx.

I am not Alfred. I have never posted on this site using a name other than NY Observer. I am not the least bit bitter about the reviews posted here. I read them for information just the same as others. I don't always agree with what's written or the topics covered, but that's fine. We all have different opinions.

Brett, I find your remark to be pompous and rather condescending. To answer your question, apparently we cannot all just get along. When someone comes along to malign the person who does the most to keep this forum interesting for peeople like you, it is the least that others can do to call such a scoundrel to task. Once you have yourself made some contribution here, perhaps you can get back on your high horse.

Archived