GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF SEPT. 29TH

Cooper
This topic is 7504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Who saw the show?

Thanks Coop! Since I have always enjoyed your reviews, I'll consider it high praise. And yes I had a blast! I saw Vince leaving and there were a lot of guys milling around him, disappointed he was not available. HIs illness explains his lackluster dance style. I'll be in the G next when Austin (my favorite) returns in December probably. Thanks.

PS HiJinX is right about Alex and who he looks like, but Alex is much hotter.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Alfred,

You always appear somewhere in your films as well as in the films' opening credits. How will you be appearing on this message center?"

Alfred has gone silent since Cooper's loyal friends rose to his defense. Loyalty counts a lot among friends, doesn't it? When one gets attacked, the other supports him. It is the main ingredient of a real friendship.

Guest JohnPela

Lucky,

Well said.

I was also wondering where Mr. Alfred Hickcock had gone to. He seemed so bold in his first two posts, I was looking forward to reading more witty posts from him.

RE: Who saw the show?

Well, I guess the Gaiety is a New York state of mind thing, as I just don't get all the brouhaha over this place. Of course, my comments have to be tempered by the fact that I saw the 4:00 pm Saturday show and didn't go back as I had a prior committment for later that night, and after finally finding Stella's on Sunday, I know on future visits that I would prefer to spend my time there.

I thought all the guys that I saw were goodlooking, but my favorites were Roland and Celso, as at least they have a stage presence. Some muscle boy standing and flexing does nothing for me.

>Celso

If this guy is on something, we should take up a collection to make sure he keeps getting it. Otherwise he loves the stage more than most dancers I;ve seen. He mocked his own lack of an ass but what he carries up front more than makes up for it.

Love that hardcock shaking hip action. He actually had me convinced he would Cum on stage at one point where he started jacking vigorously as if leading up to a happy ending...but then stopped short of reaching critical mas. I think this guy would be big fun in a private but have no evidence of such. Looks like he likes to have a good time. Many happy returns hopefully,

This is the only guy who gave me a woodie! I thought he was super cute (definitely my type of guy), and I SO WANTED a private with him, but had prior committments. I loved the way he interacted with the audience, with his comments, smiles and eye contact (I love dance boys who can actually dance and who have a great personality and stage presence). I could just imagine how fun a private with him would be. If he comes back I may just hop on the shuttle just to go see him and see if I can get that private. :)

Archived