Plenty of fish in the sea!

ShortCutie7

Walking around Chelsea this morning, in today’s warm weather, I saw dozens of guys I would describe as “very hot”- that is, a notch above the “above average” or “good-looking” guys that I regularly see around. Anyway, let this serve as a reminder that there is an endless supply of hot guys in this world, and don’t let a bad or mediocre experience with one get you down!

10 hours ago, Lucky said:

In the desert, home to so many retirees, seeing a "hot" young guy is a rarity. So enjoy Chelsea!

I live in a small town where there aren’t that many “hot” young guys. I really notice them more in large cities like Toronto and Montreal. Even the obviously straight ones pushing baby strollers.

So I was pleasantly surprised today to see a gorgeous hunk in my club’s swimming pool swimming with 5 young children all under 5 or 6 years of age. He wasn’t really swimming but just standing in the water playing with the kids who loved his attentions. 

Later in the locker room, we were all showering and he took extra care to see no one was exposed, which involved a lot of manoeuvres with towels. I admired how adroitly he took off his swimming trunks under a towel like you see on a beach sometimes. I would have liked to see his dick but that wasn’t possible. 

We all went down in the elevator together and he wished me a pleasant evening. 😋