P. Diddy Giving Us a Warning

23 hours ago, augustus said:

So said R Kelly for years.

You're equating apples to tangelos.

Likely truth:  99.9% of posters here aren't important enough to have to worry.  I don't say that to be mean, but just a statement of fact.

They never want chicken little.  They want Mother Hen so they can make a statement and take the gigantic pat on the back.

17 minutes ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

You're equating apples to tangelos.

Likely truth:  99.9% of posters here aren't important enough to have to worry.  I don't say that to be mean, but just a statement of fact.

They never want chicken little.  They want Mother Hen so they can make a statement and take the gigantic pat on the back.

kind-of-a-big-deal-anchorman.gif

I couldn't agree with you more, we're not that important to be concerned about this now!

This thread is directed at whether one day Alexa, Zuckerberg, AI, and others, will turn against us. 

We know everything we post on X could be trace back to us and get us "cancelled" yet some get surprised about it. 

Employees of the NSA occasionally check the messages of their dates. The technology exists already, and there are things we don't even know, the question is when someone will find out the hobby that brought us here, expose us and harm us. 

Did you watch the movie "Snowden", they can simply find out your weakness and turn you into a pawn without you even knowing. 

Edited by marylander1940

1 minute ago, marylander1940 said:

I couldn't agree with you more, but this thread is directed at whether one day Alexa, Zuckerberg and others, will turn against us. 

Employees of the NSA occasionally check the messages of their dates. The technology to harm exists already, the question is when will someone use it against us because of the hobby that brought us together here!

The one thing I'll say (and then leave it to wild speculation) is that for those of us who have been around or close to intelligence agency employees, this board is not their target market.  This clientele is not their target.

I'd never say 'don't worry at all' and be sloppy, but that's more for those here who have a lot to lose with a family, a wife or conservative career.  Being brought up on charges of human trafficking is highly, highly unlikely at this level.

Sure, it's possible.  But then so is winning Powerball.

2 minutes ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

The one thing I'll say (and then leave it to wild speculation) is that for those of us who have been around or close to intelligence agency employees, this board is not their target market.  This clientele is not their target.

I'd never say 'don't worry at all' and be sloppy, but that's more for those here who have a lot to lose with a family, a wife or conservative career.  Being brought up on charges of human trafficking is highly, highly unlikely at this level.

Sure, it's possible.  But then so is winning Powerball.

oops, I was editing if after you replied. 

Agreed!

I'm still amazed about SO many clients paying with Venmo, etc. things that could easily be traced back to them instead of cash.

Edited by marylander1940

No lies detected! 
truth be told I would have been happy to be one of his harem. R kelly too. I’m a freak like that lol.

A girlfriend ran the tides hotel on south beach and they used to stay there and decades ago she called me gagging because they weren’t even that discreet about it. He would always have girls there to set it off but in the end it was always just the fellas. And they kept ordering more champagne and more condoms.

In some ways it’s the same as with Afrika Bambaata. When you’re still very young and have same sex attractions coupled with internalized homophobia, and then you’re in a position of power, you can end up basically being a predator without even realizing it’s happening. This is not to excuse sexual assault or inappropriate behavior in general, but some of these “victims” were not damaged or harmed but rather were given the opportunity to do what they always wanted to do but never felt safe enough to do it. So some are victims and some are volunteers.

Life is full of choices - sometimes you make bad ones or feel like you don’t have any other option but to go along with whatever is happening. Especially when you come from nothing and have no one else who makes you feel seen or offers you opportunities to be someone and have something.

The karma follows the intent. That said, malignant narcissistic sociopaths tend to be the ones who rise to positions of power. Hence the fall of the house of Usher. Pun obviously intended.

No-one here has mentioned the case of Harvey Weinstein or for that matter Jeffrey Epstein but are there any similarities between those cases and the Sean Combs case?
We even had one recently involving a Canadian textile mogul, Peter Nygard, who is sitting in jail today. His case was very similar to Jeffrey Epstein, right down to the Bahamian mansion and underaged girls. 
Another case pending in Montreal involving a billionaire named Robert Miller who allegedly hired underage girls and regularly paid them off. He had a whole setup of a separate mansion in Montreal just for the purpose of meeting them and accountants who would handle the money transactions. He is old and suffers dementia and Parkinson’s so is unlikely to go to jail. 
But the one common thread in all these cases is the staggering amount of money these men had and the way they threw it around to satisfy their carnal urges. 

Edited by Luv2play

7 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

No-one here has mentioned the case of Harvey Weinstein or for that matter Jeffrey Epstein but are there any similarities between those cases and the Sean Combs case?
We even had one recently involving a Canadian textile mogul, Peter Nygard, who is sitting in jail today. His case was very similar to Jeffrey Epstein, right down to the Bahamian mansion and underaged girls. 
Another case pending in Montreal involving a billionaire named Robert Miller who allegedly hired underage girls and regularly paid them off. He had a whole setup of a separate mansion in Montreal just for the purpose of meeting them and accountants who would handle the money transactions. He is old and suffers dementia and Parkinson’s so is unlikely to go to jail. 
But the one common thread in all these cases is the staggering amount of money these men had and the way they threw it around to satisfy their carnal urges. 

Or this other case!

5 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

This thread is directed at whether one day Alexa, Zuckerberg, AI, and others, will turn against us. 

They will. I am pretty sure. When Meta, Google eventually start going the route Yahoo did, and as they start scratching bottom of the barrel for new channels for revenue, and as politics of the land takes a hard right, the search phrases you enter into Google, Insta, Facebook, the sites you visited, the messages you sent, the Venmo/CashApp payments you made will all come back to haunt you. I bet Google already has an AI tool to tell who you are and what you will do next.

Edited by jessmapex