Big Mac with a Krispy Kreme chaser?

jeezopete

2 hours ago, jeezopete said:
WWW.USATODAY.COM

Krispy Kreme doughnuts will be available at all McDonald's restaurants in the United States by the end of 2026, the companies announced.

And a free mobility scooter for self-inflicted obesity! 

_u7zEbRvTrK68QP_mV0CVcM7qGNbUP1oQEOXihDy

On 3/26/2024 at 12:59 PM, jeezopete said:
WWW.USATODAY.COM

Krispy Kreme doughnuts will be available at all McDonald's restaurants in the United States by the end of 2026, the companies announced.

I know it can take a little time to get this to all McDonald's but by the end of 2026!?

just a few weeks ago, I felt like having a donut for dessert while driving around......drove into the KK drive-thru and ordered a couple standard raised glazed at the speaker box.......got to the window and the staffperson handed me a bag of six with no charge!!.......I said "what?!", insisted on paying, and he explained something about the red "hot" sign was on and that means free -- or something???......I knew about the "hot" sign story at KK, but certainly didn't know it meant "free"!........not a member of any Krispy Kreme club...

(this true story is in no way confirmation that you will receive the same treatment at Krispy Kreme) 

Edited by azdr0710

On 4/1/2024 at 8:34 AM, pubic_assistance said:

Hungry On A Diet GIF by DEEPSYSTEM

Exactly!

We need personal responsibility in our choices!

Unfortunately now even Oprah gave up and thinks it's all about taking a pill day....

I would suggest she gets a personal assistant to slap her in the hand when she makes the wrong choice. She CAN afford another assistant, right? Some folks might even work for her just for a selfie! 

On 4/1/2024 at 12:17 AM, BSR said:

I wonder if KFC is still offering this ...

spacer.png

Exactly what Americans need, more fat, sugar and carbs in our food!

1 hour ago, caramelsub said:

Krispy Kreme is more of a southern tradition. I actually prefer KK donuts to Dunkin. People seem to like one or the other.

Dunkin' used to have great donuts back when each location made their own on site.  Now each area makes them all in one central bakery (fryery?) and delivers to the local franchises.  Because of that business model, corporate always plans to open a cluster of new franchises, not just a single location, when entering a new market.  You go to Dunkin' Donuts for the coffee, not the donuts.

Krispy Kremes are awesome when they're fresh off the conveyer belt.  An hour or so after they cool off, yeah, I agree they're too sweet.  That's what makes me doubt this McD+Krispy Kreme plan's chances of success.