Providers not responding? Am I blacklisted?

19 hours ago, jmichaeliii said:

I'm newer to this, but I never tell a provider my physical attributes or age.  I'm honest in my profile, but I have never seen a provider check my profile.  Is it common to provide this in an intro?

Most clients don’t provide any of that information and that’s fine by me because I don’t need it. All I need to know is when they want, how long, and what their name is. I definitely don’t want a picture. 

I've never sent a photo of myself to a provider. However, I do share my age during initial contact when inquiring about rates and availability for my preferred date and time.

In my initial contact, I let a provider know that they can learn more about me from my profile, which contains my up-to-date stats, what I'm into, and a little descriptive text about that. If it's by text message, if requested by the provider, I'll include a link to my profile.

I've found that all (or most all) providers view this in the course of arranging a meeting. And, when I just don't hear back from a provider, I'm guess there's a good chance that something in my profile wasn't a match for them. Better to find out sooner rather than later!