CroatiabigXX NYC

queensboroboy

• ChelseaWest changed the title to CROATIABIGXX / RMen / visiting NYC Feb 2024
36 minutes ago, CuriousByNature said:

Yes, it was sarma!  Thank you :)   But I think the photo you posted may be the Greek or Turkish stuffed vine leaves - also really tasty.  The sarma my neighbours made was with cabbage leaves.  This is the closest image I could find online:

image.png.d7a2c23b49188b179e6c508a133d5231.png 

Rather than continue this delicious tangent in the Deli and risk being called out for being off topic, I've started a thread on Sarma in the Cooking Forum here -

Was so enticed by those pics that I went for it. Happy I did! He is straight and doesn't kiss, but everything else was very fun. Didn't have any problems staying duro. Pics are his. He accidentally gave me a free load in the beginning while getting serviced. 🤩. He bounced right back in no time and was satisfyingly active for the rest of the time. 

Edited by MmM

17 hours ago, Fahayek said:

MmM, is his cock as beautiful in person?

11 hours ago, Saabster said:

Actually you do need to be logged into RM, but don't have to be a premium member. Yikes, that's huge!!

https://rent.men/CroatiaBigXX

17 hours ago, Fahayek said:

MmM, is his cock as beautiful in person?

It is long but not as thick as I expected from the pics, which was perfect for me.

• 1 month later...