"Don't Be Gentle Now....Shove Me In There Good"

azdr0710

On 1/31/2024 at 11:46 PM, azdr0710 said:

seven year old clip from Youtube......above quote from him is near the end......as usual, the comments are the best part (click on youtube logo at lower left)........

On 2/1/2024 at 3:58 AM, BSR said:

My favorite comment:  "I just unlocked my front door because of this." 🤣

Unfortunately for him that Asian guy was straight, if he was gay a Nordic fantasy like him would have been his dream! 

1 hour ago, BonVivant said:

Now I understand why some women fall for them jailbirds. 

Yes, despite being white trash that guy was blessed by genetics! How come he didn't model or marry someone with money? 

Edited by marylander1940

21 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

despite being white trash

White trash? He was very polite and gentlemanly. I think he was being treated very unfairly, and deserved much better. I hope he’s since been released and is living in my neighborhood. 😉 

The thing with fugitive fantasies is they're only limited by my imagination. Scenario no. 1: He busts through the door of my (much cleaner) home. I throw the deadbolt and say “Plaease don’t leave!” He says, “I’m running from the law”, and I reply “if you shove yourself in me real good you can stay here forever. Hell, I’ll even cook you dinner.”

1 hour ago, Italiano said:

The mess in Chen Chen's apartment...! 😱   How can some people live like that?

I don't think he cares much about personal hygiene, exercising, healthy eating, etc. He must be smart for sure! 

1 hour ago, Km411 said:

White trash? He was very polite and gentlemanly. I think he was being treated very unfairly, and deserved much better. I hope he’s since been released and is living in my neighborhood. 😉 

It's official gay men and women who watch too much Hallmark/Lifetime shouldn't be allowed as members of a jury! 

Example:

• 2 weeks later...