DominicDom - New RM ad in NYC

EVdude

Agreed. Cute kid. Clean shaven, presentable, and no visible body ink (idiotic tattoos). Unlikely to raise eyebrows with the doorman or entering the building lobby/elevator.

This is the first RentMasseur ad that Bozo has seen that doesn't include the Therapeutic/Sensual/Erotic massage types being offered.
Does the masseur have the option to remove this from his ad? If yes, what is the benefit?

BTC

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

15 minutes ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

doesn't include the Therapeutic/Sensual/Erotic

It looks to me like they have the option to exclude those modifiers. From the sound of his ad, my gut is telling me he is serious about massage. I'm guessing no HE, or anything like that. Not much nudity in the photos. But can't know for sure until someone visits with him, or has a conversation.

Just now, d.anders said:

It looks to me like they have the option to exclude those modifiers. From the sound of his ad, my gut is telling me he is serious about massage. I'm guessing no HE, or anything like that. Not much nudity in the photos. But can't know for sure until someone visits with him, or has a conversation.

Sure, except that he tells you he's negative and the session starts at $200.00 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2023 at 12:58 PM, pubic_assistance said:

Indeed.

That does give one a clue that his professional skills might expand beyond his list of massage modalities 🥳

Or that he's yet another swindling tease! Lol.  He's says it's a therapeutic experience, so I'll take his word for it until someone experiences more and reports it.  It is odd that he adds the "Dom" to the end of his RMass name.  So maybe he is signalling something with that and the $200 start fee.

He's now in DC.  Hard to believe none of us has takent he bait to see what we get.

Just saw he's also on MF:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/46900/

Edited by Wanderoz
omitted sentences

I did it while he's in Boston.

• Exceedingly tall, dark(ish) and handsome in a jocky boyish on the cusp of manhood way - just like his pics if not even more alluring 
  • He’s Russian - English is his second language and he’s got a cute accent; 
  • very earnest and enthusiastic about giving massages (and sorry boys just massage!)
  • I got the sense that most ppl are looking for him to be a SW and he’s not i to that - I suspect a a regular, kind, generous person’s MMV
  • 60-90-120 = 200 / 300 / 400 + Uber
  • He’s strong, kind, quiet, undistracted during massage, has a good touch, gave a surprisingly competent bed massage; no nudity*, HE, or MT** (I tipped for no shirts - it was a good call, and he’s earnest and wants to learn more about massage and I did show him a few new techniques/variations to ones he was using.)

I’m giving an enthusiastic 4(+)/5.

a perfect amuse-bouche before I make it to NYC to “hang” with @DamizzonNYC😉

Edited by Gdrake

On 1/12/2024 at 6:41 PM, Gdrake said:

I did it while he's in Boston.

• Exceedingly tall, dark(ish) and handsome in a jocky boyish on the cusp of manhood way - just like his pics if not even more alluring 
  • He’s Russian - English is his second language and he’s got a cute accent; 
  • very earnest and enthusiastic about giving massages (and sorry boys just massage!)
  • I got the sense that most ppl are looking for him to be a SW and he’s not i to that - I suspect a a regular, kind, generous person’s MMV
  • 60-90-120 = 200 / 300 / 400 + Uber
  • He’s strong, kind, quiet, undistracted during massage, has a good touch, gave a surprisingly competent bed massage; no nudity*, HE, or MT** (I tipped for no shirts - it was a good call, and he’s earnest and wants to learn more about massage and I did show him a few new techniques/variations to ones he was using.)

I’m giving an enthusiastic 4(+)/5.

a perfect amuse-bouche before I make it to NYC to “hang” with @DamizzonNYC😉

Could be an interesting “anus-bouche”!👅

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, met this boy in DC and he is the real deal.  Excellent communication, handsome, kind, and good therapeutic massage.  I get the sense he is still "learning the ropes" but would definitely recommend!