MikeAustin in NYC

PileDriver

This is also being discussed in another thread about Mike Austin. Curious that two are going on at the same time. 

In the other thread it is claimed he was originally known as Mike-nine or some such.

So is there a difference between 9 and  10? I would say yes. I’ve been sampling a few 9s and 10s in the last 6 months and I can tell the difference. Mainly when deepthroating but sometimes when getting fucked too. Do I prefer one over the other? Not really but 10 or more can be thrilling.

6 hours ago, Brosnan said:

For those of you who have been with him recently, has he been able to get and stay hard? The first time I hired him he performed great, the second time not at all. It was disappointing to say the least and he actually apologized.

How long ago?  My first time was great back in like 2015.  Second could not come and apologized but from then on great.  Last time November 2022

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Jaymathew65 said:

Great guy, met him couple of years ago, great to be with

This is good to hear. 

I’ve met him. Nice guy & looks like his pics.  There were definitely performance issues on his end.  Every one can have an off day & thsts understandable.  But, I would not repeat 

the thing with true XXL dicks is some of them don’t get 100% hard.  there are ways to fix it , but the provider needs to be prepared for that. 

Edited by SouthOfTheBorder

4 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

I’ve met him. Nice guy & looks like his pics.  There were definitely performance issues on his end.  Every one can have an off day & thsts understandable.  But, I would not repeat 

the thing with true XXL dicks is some of them don’t get 100% hard.  there are ways to fix it , but the provider needs to be prepared for that. 

Setting a meeting was breeze. It took maybe 6 short texts, including the introductions, to set it up. And I asked him about your concern about his erection. He was candid that there were a couple of incidents many years ago and he explained what happened. Since then no issues. He is the provider I found easiest to communicate with. He responded very quickly to my texts. He’s a true class act so far. Absolutely impressive. 

53 minutes ago, GlamNYC said:

He was candid that there were a couple of incidents many years ago 

What about a few months ago when I saw him? lol. 

While I did have a good time, he did have some "difficulty" during our session. With that being said, I didn't let it tarnish the session considering how sweet and professional he is. I would possibly see him again. He did mention he has taken "helpers" when booked so I may opt-in to that if we reunite. 

2 minutes ago, DMICS said:

What about a few months ago when I saw him? lol. 

While I did have a good time, he did have some "difficulty" during our session. With that being said, I didn't let it tarnish the session considering how sweet and professional he is. I would possibly see him again. He did mention he has taken "helpers" when booked so I may opt-in to that if we reunite. 

What are “helpers”? 😂