Mike Austin NYC (2023)

DMICS

http://rent.men/MikeAustin

Decided to just give an updated thread on him. Lots of posts in recommendation threads but his own thread I see was back in 2018 and I can't post in that. Anyways, I saw him on Monday and I see why he's one of the main handful of names that pop-up for NY providers. Good time and helped me forget the worst hiring session I had a few hours earlier with a different provider. 

Edited by DMICS

• DMICS changed the title to Mike Austin NYC (2023)

I hired him years and years ago. He was great the first time and couldn't get hard the second. I didn't hire him again after that, although I've wondered if that was just an off night for him. It's kind of comical how he hasn't aged at all in the past 15 years.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anybody can "confirm" his penis length without just asking him during a meeting and then producing a measuring tape.....what cynical client would do that?!!......and, of course, we would need to make sure it's measured in the correct way! (on top of the hard shaft and no fair pushing in on the abdomen or rolling down around the head!!)......

Pix.gif

1 hour ago, azdr0710 said:

and, of course, we would need to make sure it's measured in the correct way! (on top of the hard shaft and no fair pushing in on the abdomen or rolling down around the head!!)......

Yes, of course, that's how a lot of people do it -- but a lot of the guys on Rentmen measure from the top of the butt hole, between the legs, over the testicles, and then along the bottom of the shaft to the tip. They find that gives a more "robust" number and manages initial client expectations in a more optimistic manner.