No shows from stars

jmichaeliii

1 hour ago, Pensant said:

I also request a phone call before meeting a first-time provider to establish a rapport. It works superbly well.

I don't often request a phone call but I did recently and glad that I had as our discussion led me to reconsider a meeting. The reason I did was our rather extensive texts had raised a few other questions and I thought it was going to be easier to talk rather than prolong the texting. 

9 hours ago, Luv2play said:

I don't often request a phone call but I did recently and glad that I had as our discussion led me to reconsider a meeting. The reason I did was our rather extensive texts had raised a few other questions and I thought it was going to be easier to talk rather than prolong the texting. 

Both parties learn a lot from a 10 minute chat. They all like my voice and my affect, apparently.

On 11/27/2023 at 11:07 AM, jmichaeliii said:

I had a really frustrating scenario on my last trip to Vegas.  I found Casey Everett's profile and reached out a few weeks before my trip to see if something could be set up.  He was really nice and accommodating even confirming the day before our meeting.  Then on the day of, no response and he no shows me.  I sent him a short message basically saying I thought it was not cool to no show and not even let me know he could not make it.  He then blocked me.  I guess he has enough money because if we hit it off, that could have been 4 visits a year toward his income.

Joel Hart in Manchester. Pretty much identical story. Arrangements made a few weeks out, all agreed. Agreed to confirm the week before and the day before, all good, still in the diary and good to go. On the day, no response to messages until after we were due to meet and then just "not available".

On 11/27/2023 at 6:07 AM, jmichaeliii said:

I found Casey Everett's profile….

I’m stunned that you even got him to reply. Several times I reached out ahead of time on various trips to Vegas. Never once did he reply. Now I just laugh when I’m in town and I see his ad.

He certainly reinforced my "don’t hire locals in Vegas" rule. 

Edited by nycman

When I first reached out he replied in less than an hour.  That was about 3 weeks before my trip.  About a week before I reached out to see if things still looked good and got an affirmative.  The day before my flight he texted me to have a safe flight and let him know when I arrive.  That was the last I heard from him.  Not surprisingly he blocked me when I texted him in nicer terms what a jerk move it was to no show and not even let me know.

2 hours ago, jmichaeliii said:

When I first reached out he replied in less than an hour.  That was about 3 weeks before my trip.  About a week before I reached out to see if things still looked good and got an affirmative.  The day before my flight he texted me to have a safe flight and let him know when I arrive.  That was the last I heard from him.  Not surprisingly he blocked me when I texted him in nicer terms what a jerk move it was to no show and not even let me know.

He obviously was insincere when he wished you a safe flight!

I had the opposite experience today with a first time provider for me. We had arranged a meeting for today earlier this week. He was travelling and I needed to travel an hour to meet with him at his hotel. 

We kept in touch by me reconfirming late yesterday. He had a client for last evening who cancelled at the last minute, so he cancelled his hotel last night but arrived today, only to find out they didn’t have his booking for tonight, just one for three weeks from now (on Expedia).

So as I was arriving in town he texted me he had a problem to sort out with his hotel. And to stay in my car till it was resolved.

Sure enough in about 15 minutes he texted me his room number and said to come in. I arrived, he let me in, and we had a wonderful first date. He was generous with his time, we cuddled afterwards before taking a shower together and I was on my way, with a nice buzz in my bum. H3 will get a good review.

Edited by Luv2play

On 12/2/2023 at 1:42 PM, nycman said:

I’m stunned that you even got him to reply. Several times I reached out ahead of time on various trips to Vegas. Never once did he reply.

I’ve had “providers” never respond. Neither on RM or by text. Makes me wonder how you’re ever supposed to make an appointment!

Gymnastkid of Long Island is especially notorious for this. 

Edited by Archangel