CURRENT CONDITION

Being I'm relatively new to the forum again,  which I've enjoyed with much delight  probably because without social media's voracious cacophonies my heart  can hear the anthem's of the universe... simply put,  nothing about social media holds my interest. 

I'm not so sure where providers can post photos.... that said I've posted the most recent photos in existence of me in the forum "Any Other Muscle Addicts" for anyone curious as to what physical condition I'm currently in. I have 10 more days before target 🎯 date. This is the first go at it in years that there's no photo shoot attached to the target 🎯 date. When I come home from Europe I'll be really turning it up and putting the pedal to the metal 🔥😎 I invite anyone interested to have a look see 👀 

Edited by Vin_Marco

2 minutes ago, jbsjbs99 said:

You are looking hot, Vin. But you always look hot.

You're very sweet and generous to say that . I do make great effort to keep myself in top shape all year-round, but I am human and I get exhausted from the discipline not so much the physical work, but the mental exhaustion. When I feel that way, I put myself away carefully for everyone's benefit, including myself 🙂 I remind people all the time that not even in nature does anything bloom all year. 

5 minutes ago, purplekow said:

After viewing your latest photos, I can tell you what my current condition is.  Too bad I have to be the one to address it rather than you.  Have a great day big guy.  Page 27 photos on that thread will likely get my afternoon started with a bang.  

I appreciate you more than I could ever possibly articulate 

5 hours ago, purplekow said:

After viewing your latest photos, I can tell you what my current condition is.  Too bad I have to be the one to address it rather than you.  Have a great day big guy.  Page 27 photos on that thread will likely get my afternoon started with a bang.  

Bang away I say to the good doc 😂🫵🏽🪨🫶🏽

3 hours ago, Mr.E said:

You have always looked great! Like you said, nothing blooms all year but there’s a reason healthy people are attractive.

Whatever you’re doing, keep it up. I think the biggest piece is your outlook and attitude.

Damn! You fine!

Thank you for saying that. I have a dear friend in Honolulu who once told me that everything in this life boils down to two things.... "EFFORT AND ATTITUDE " and I've never forgot it. 😎🙏🏽🥰

35 minutes ago, soloyo215 said:

Thanks for sharing your photos. I echo what others have shared about how great you look.

Muchisimas gracias ☺️ 

1 hour ago, myophile said:

“Damn! You fine!“

what Mr.E said!!!

🫂 Well you my dear man had me at "myophile" and I told you the day I met you 🙂

7 hours ago, ncc1701d said:

it has been 8 years since i met this guy and if only we can all age as well.....need to bottle that and sell it lol !!!

🫂🥹 Too kind... I almost don't know what to say... there's no doubt I'm much better built now than I was years ago... none of us escape the aging process and the inevitable but as I get older I've become even more disciplined and it's allowed me to remain competitive.... I work hard and I can outfox younger folks.... I'm still improving and as I plateau and before I start the decline, I'll draw the curtain and pinch myself for the incredible path I chose and for the "career" I never really planned yet ran with  and never looked back. Call me crazy but the best of me is still to come... @purplekow and many others here know what I'm physically capable of, things I've done in the last year or two has even me scratching my head. If I can do so can others. 

7 hours ago, ncc1701d said:

it has been 8 years since i met this guy and if only we can all age as well.....need to bottle that and sell it lol !!!

AND thank you for being a part of one of my best trips ever... you and Toronto were exceedingly good to me 🙏🏽

2 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

🫂🥹 Too kind... I almost don't know what to say... there's no doubt I'm much better built now than I was years ago... none of us escape the aging process and the inevitable but as I get older I've become even more disciplined and it's allowed me to remain competitive.... I work hard and I can outfox younger folks.... I'm still improving and as I plateau and before I start the decline, I'll draw the curtain and pinch myself for the incredible path I chose and for the "career" I never really planned yet ran with  and never looked back. Call me crazy but the best of me is still to come... @purplekow and many others here know what I'm physically capable of, things I've done in the last year or two has even me scratching my head. If I can do so can others. 

Danny and I spoke very frequently during the pandemic.  I was working taking care of the affected patients and he was a great sounding board for my fears and concerns about what was going to happen next with that terrible disease.  What would really cheer me up and allow me to realize the resilience of the human body was talking with Danny and his self care regimen during the pandemic.  He started bicycling daily and would send me his route card.  Within a matter of three weeks he was bicycling as much as 100 miles in a day along the California coast.  After several months of that, he switched to swimming.  He was mostly swimming in a local pool and doing multiple miles in a day.  One day he told me of doing six miles in the morning and then another six miles at night.  The idea of that much swimming was amazing to me.  I had taken up swimming as a college student and I remember my own exhilaration at reaching a mile.  That day I got out of the pool weak legged and sweating.  Of course I did not have the kind of thighs Danny has.  He truly is an unbelievable athlete who will push ever onward once he has set his mind on a particular goal.  I know he gave up the bicycling once traffic returned to normal, but I believe he still swims, though not such long distances.  My only regret about this is not having the opportunity to witness him gliding through the water in a tight skimpy bathing suit.  I used to kid him about his "rudder" slowing him down in the water.  I tried to convince him to do an Iron Man but he hates running so that was not a task he chose to tackle.  Even Superman has Kryptonite.  

2 hours ago, purplekow said:

Danny and I spoke very frequently during the pandemic.  I was working taking care of the affected patients and he was a great sounding board for my fears and concerns about what was going to happen next with that terrible disease.  What would really cheer me up and allow me to realize the resilience of the human body was talking with Danny and his self care regimen during the pandemic.  He started bicycling daily and would send me his route card.  Within a matter of three weeks he was bicycling as much as 100 miles in a day along the California coast.  After several months of that, he switched to swimming.  He was mostly swimming in a local pool and doing multiple miles in a day.  One day he told me of doing six miles in the morning and then another six miles at night.  The idea of that much swimming was amazing to me.  I had taken up swimming as a college student and I remember my own exhilaration at reaching a mile.  That day I got out of the pool weak legged and sweating.  Of course I did not have the kind of thighs Danny has.  He truly is an unbelievable athlete who will push ever onward once he has set his mind on a particular goal.  I know he gave up the bicycling once traffic returned to normal, but I believe he still swims, though not such long distances.  My only regret about this is not having the opportunity to witness him gliding through the water in a tight skimpy bathing suit.  I used to kid him about his "rudder" slowing him down in the water.  I tried to convince him to do an Iron Man but he hates running so that was not a task he chose to tackle.  Even Superman has Kryptonite.  

Thank you @purplekow .....speaking of pandemics... I never logged in here during the pandemic but if you provided even a fraction of the comfort for folks here as you did me, I'm certain people were grateful for that and the fact that you put yourself in the line of fire to help people.... I certainly appreciate you and all you did/do. 🙏🏽🫂

As for my physical activity during the pandemic..... I dealt with my anxieties of such an ominous and uncertain time with EXTREME physical exercise.... I needed something to consume lots of time and exhaust me so I could sleep... sounds goofy but that was my coping mechanism(s) luckily I had Bowflex given to me ( still in a box from the late 1980's...  ) it kept my muscles shapely and hard but it was the swimming🏊🏽‍♂️and cycling 🚴 that would occupy most of my time... I rode my bike 50 miles one day and convinced my that if I could do 50 then certainly I could do 100 🤪 About once every 2 weeks I'd ride my bike from the Oceanside Harbor to Imperial Beach and back officially completing "century rides" pretty regularly and in just over 5 hrs... in the gym I'm a fit muscled guy, certainly not the biggest but on the road ( cycling ) I was a monster compared to my compatriots I'd ride with lol 😂 

I swam for the same reason I cycled... to kill time and deal with anxiety and if anyone knows me they certainly know I can't ever do something just a little bit.. 25 meters turned into 100 and so forth... one day I swam 6 or 7 miles and I called @purplekow to tell him what I had done... well,  I told myself that if I could go from 2-4 miles to 6 to 7 miles, certainly I could swim 10 miles ( 16,000+ meters ) without a pause and well... I did it and did it again and again until I decided I NEVER need to ever swim TEN MILES... I don't exactly have a swimmer's body but I didn't let my physique inconvenience me or hinder my ability to swim and swim efficiently. I'm kinda over flip turns... these days I swim 🏊‍♀️ occasionally but cycling I stopped completely... I was very fortunate that I never had an accident but statistically it would've just  been a matter of time so one day I sold my bike and everything associated with it. I made some very close bonds with both old and new friends because of cycling but it's a good memory now. 🙏🏽

I think it's also good to note that I strongly feel we're all capable of doing lots of things independent of our physical statures... within reason we can all do almost anything we put our minds to... let people tell you that you can't do something then do it twice and take pictures 😜

@purplekow You're pretty special and if it weren't for THIS site, we may have never crossed paths ( or swords ⚔️ ) and for that I'm perpetually grateful 🥹 

Edited by Vin_Marco

On 10/7/2023 at 12:19 PM, Vin_Marco said:

Being I'm relatively new to the forum again,  which I've enjoyed with much delight  probably because without social media's voracious cacophonies my heart  can hear the anthem's of the universe... simply put,  nothing about social media holds my interest. 

I'm not so sure where providers can post photos.... that said I've posted the most recent photos in existence of me in the forum "Any Other Muscle Addicts" for anyone curious as to what physical condition I'm currently in. I have 10 more days before target 🎯 date. This is the first go at it in years that there's no photo shoot attached to the target 🎯 date. When I come home from Europe I'll be really turning it up and putting the pedal to the metal 🔥😎 I invite anyone interested to have a look see 👀 

You look stunning!  And judging by your posts, you seem like a super nice guy as well, I hope we can cross paths at some point!

1 minute ago, shawshini said:

You look stunning!  And judging by your posts, you seem like a super nice guy as well, I hope we can cross paths at some point!

Thank you very much. I'd really like that. Inbox 📨 me here for ⚔️ 😜😆 I look forward to hearing from you. 

For anyone interested, I've added 3 progress photos taken this morning and I invite you to  have a look 👀 see in the fetish forum called "any other muscle addicts" 

Edited by Vin_Marco

On 10/7/2023 at 1:19 PM, Vin_Marco said:

I'm not so sure where providers can post photos.... that said I've posted the most recent photos in existence of me in the forum "Any Other Muscle Addicts" for anyone curious as to what physical condition I'm currently in.

You could create a photo album in the Public Gallery or Private Gallery sections on the forum just of your pics.

19 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

You could create a photo album in the Public Gallery or Private Gallery sections on the forum just of your pics.

Thank you Kyle. I might just stick to the forums related to "muscle" I just need to be aware of where nudes are allowed and not allowed 🚫 but I certainly appreciate your taking the time to comment 🙏🏽