Handsome Guy in NYC: AnthonyA

Andy2

Just now, Lazarus said:

How old do you think he is? He doesn’t look older than 39 to me. 

I think he looks closer to 30.  He has no wrinkles in his face (unless they were removed by photoshop).  But I don't think the from behind is him; the quality of the photo is different and it doesn't match his front view torso pix

I find him quite sexy if he's real

I did see Anthony.  His RM pix are older, in my view.  And he has thinning hair.  But his body is pretty much the same as that in the pix, and he is a handsome fellow.  I'd say 39 years is about right, but he does look more like mid-30s. 

In any event, he was easy to communicate with, and he was a very passionate, sweaty muscle sub for me.  Orally gifted, great kisser.  (I don't do anal intercourse.)  Intelligent.  Very nice guy.  I'd see him again :) 

18 minutes ago, Andy2 said:

I did see Anthony.  His RM pix are older, in my view.  And he has thinning hair.  But his body is pretty much the same as that in the pix, and he is a handsome fellow.  I'd say 39 years is about right, but he does look more like mid-30s. 

In any event, he was easy to communicate with, and he was a very passionate, sweaty muscle sub for me.  Orally gifted, great kisser.  (I don't do anal intercourse.)  Intelligent.  Very nice guy.  I'd see him again :) 

He already looks early 40s in his photos, so if they're old. He's probably nearing 50 by now.

I did meet Anthony and spent time with him.  Honestly, I'd be very surprised if he were anywhere close to 50.  I'd say 39 is close, but sure he might be early 40s.  His face today is not as angular, sharply defined as the RM pix, but I still felt the face was not that of a 40 year old. 

Someone else ought to see Anthony and provide his impressions?  (I readily admit that I am not an expert on age determination.  And age does not make a difference to me if the guy has a muscular body, kissable face, and cooperative attitude.)  

• 7 months later...