Javi the 31 year old in the Botox commercials

Ali Gator

On 9/15/2023 at 6:27 AM, Ali Gator said:

No one else is in love with Javi ?  No one here has ever been with him ? No one knows him ?  I'm disappointed. 

Javier is plenty cute at first glance, maybe an 8 out of 10.  But his personality is super-duper-cute, definitely shoots him up to a 10.

I much prefer the pre-botox Javi.  Yes, I can see how he kinda freaked when he saw the lines on his face getting deeper, but to me, there is nothing more boring than perfection.  The botox gives his face an eerie artificial look that turns me off.  I'll take wrinkled but natural imperfection 6 days a week and twice on Sundays.

I could see a young actor feeling the need to smooth things out if he’s otherwise cast-able as a high school or college student. 
Darling as he is, Javi doesn’t express any work-related demand for a line-free face.
If, for personal vanity, he’s doing Botox at 31, he will most likely be unrecognizable after all the other procedures he’ll be suckered into before 40. Too bad. A handsome man before. 

18 hours ago, dutchal said:

Is there a scale for the extent to which someone sets off gaydar?

BTW, he is wearing a ring on his left ring finger.

https://www.instagram.com/javipee/

Thank you for your informative post.  I was underwhelmed by his Botox tv ad, which left me with the impression that he was shallow and full-of-himself.  Now, after reading the link in your post, I'm very favorably impressed with him.

This thread is amusing.

I'd love to see some of the more critical here post pictures or video of themselves so we can scrutinize it.

Botox when younger serves a purpose as a deep-wrinkle preventative. 

A lot of the comments here have zero understanding of what and how it actually works.

Edited by BenjaminNicholas

23 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

This thread is amusing.

I'd love to see some of the more critical here post pictures or video of themselves so we can scrutinize it.

Botox when younger serves a purpose as a deep-wrinkle preventative. 

A lot of the comments here have zero understanding of what and how it actually works.

Did you actually watch the commercial in my OP ?

If you  watched the commercial, you will see that Javi wasn't using Botox for a deep-wrinkle preventative. He said clearly he already  had 'deep wrinkles and creases' in his forehead (at 31) and 'deep crows feet' around his eyes, which made him look his age. He said he wasn't happy with naturally looking his age.

Javi was well beyond the 'preventative' stage; he wanted to change his appearance to look younger than 31. It was not a preventative measure for him, it was a vanity project. He didn't want to look his age now that he hit his 30s, he wanted to turn back time to look like he was in his 20s. That's fine - a guy can use Botox for whatever reason they want in life. Please don't spin Javi's choice as a 'preventative measure' in this thread, when he himself admits it is not.

If you would want to scrutinize the posters on this thread, you probably will see men who had no work done look fine and sexy for their age, and those with work done look a bit younger. So what would be the point ? 

Edited by Ali Gator

1 hour ago, Ali Gator said:

Did you actually watch the commercial in my OP ?

If you  watched the commercial, you will see that Javi wasn't using Botox for a deep-wrinkle preventative. He said clearly he already  had 'deep wrinkles and creases' in his forehead (at 31) and 'deep crows feet' around his eyes, which made him look his age. He said he wasn't happy with naturally looking his age.

Javi was well beyond the 'preventative' stage; he wanted to change his appearance to look younger than 31. It was not a preventative measure for him, it was a vanity project. He didn't want to look his age now that he hit his 30s, he wanted to turn back time to look like he was in his 20s. That's fine - a guy can use Botox for whatever reason they want in life. Please don't spin Javi's choice as a 'preventative measure' in this thread, when he himself admits it is not.

If you would want to scrutinize the posters on this thread, you probably will see men who had no work done look fine and sexy for their age, and those with work done look a bit younger. So what would be the point ? 

Yep. I did. 

His forehead had zero deep set wrinkles and at that point, botox would indeed be a preventative to starve off worse. 

Do you know this guy or are you just spitballing as to him wanting it for vanity vs preventative?  Because he never addresses that. And at just 31, you have more than enough time with the correct skin procedures to reverse the damage you did in your 20s. 

As for some of the replies here, it's easy to sit behind a computer screen and make assumptions, but a lot tougher to take criticism when it's you in the visual hotseat. 

Or, to use the well-worn cliché, people in glass houses probably shouldn't throw stones.

48 minutes ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Yep. I did. 

His forehead had zero deep set wrinkles and at that point, botox would indeed be a preventative to starve off worse. 

Do you know this guy or are you just spitballing as to him wanting it for vanity vs preventative?  Because he never addresses that. And at just 31, you have more than enough time with the correct skin procedures to reverse the damage you did in your 20s. 

As for some of the replies here, it's easy to sit behind a computer screen and make assumptions, but a lot tougher to take criticism when it's you in the visual hotseat. 

Or, to use the well-worn cliché, people in glass houses probably shouldn't throw stones.

Don't know this guy, but he makes it very clear in his admission that he had 'severe lines on his forehead and frown lines'  and as he turns his head for a side angle, says his crows feet had gotten 'more severe' (not sure how anyone can miss it if they saw the commercial).  You may not agree with him, but that is what he saw in his self-examination through photos.  Again, at this stage of the game with severe lines, he was beyond preventive, no matter how you spin it.  When it's beyond preventive, it becomes a vanity project - he wants to look younger, not his age of 31.  

Another well-worn cliché appropriate here : Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.