Bathtub or Shower?

ICTJOCK

So what do you enjoy the most, bathtub or shower?                                       So I like my showers in my home, but love to relax in my garden tub.  I’m not adverse to sex in either place so my favorite depends on my mood and if I’m with a client, what they desire.         You?

IMG_2167.jpeg

Edited by ICTJOCK

Love foreplay or sex in a shower but in a bath I would limit it to forepla. Bathtub foreplay, either soaping up or being soaped up, can be quite sexy.  But sex in a tub seems a bit too dangerous.  After all, the bath is the most dangerous room in the house.  

Edited by purplekow

11 hours ago, purplekow said:

Love foreplay or sex in a shower but in a bath I would limit it to forepla. Bathtub foreplay, either soaping up or being soaped up, can be quite sexy.  But sex in a tub seems a bit too dangerous.  After all, the bath is the most dangerous room in the house.  

Sounds "steamy" 🧖🏽‍♂️ doc....  ☺️😘

I like to mnimize exposing my skin to water, so I keep the water on long enough to get wet, turn the water off, apply a body wash with a wash cloth, water on, rinse and out.  Sometimes I soak in hot water to sooth my joints.   No recreational baths or showers here.   Years ago, I used to like a pine-scented bath salt - don't remember the name.  I liked it so much that I gave it to a couple people as gifts and they were put off by it.  I think it may have been the packaging - it wasn't designer enough.  This was back when the labeling on stuff you bought in health food stores was pretty homely and it scared people off.   Lesson learned. 

Why not enjoy both? I'd hate to pit two sources of fastidious hygiene and pleasure against one another 😂 As many know I enjoy water tremendously. We learned to surf 🏄‍♂️ both me and my brother not long after learning to walk, and we learned to swim 🏊🏽‍♂️ before we could walk ( thank you mom ) so it's no surprise that I enjoy water period. Cold water plunges, hot tubs 🛁 swimming as daily cardio; I've swam up to 10 miles ( 16093.44 meters ) 😂 without a pause on many occasions ( up until last year ) and best of all SEX in showers and baths 🛁 but shower sex is more convenient 😂 

IMG_044D31485656-1.jpeg

IMG_81D614C9768B-1.jpeg

IMG_FDFAA82E34E3-1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Charlie said:

I haven't used the tub since I was a child, except when I wanted to relax my muscles in a jetted tub, rather than take a bath to clean myself. I need the shower anyway to wash my hair, and using both the shower and the tub seems like a waste of water, especially during our endless drought in SoCal.

Sorry Charlie the baths and showers I am speaking of have more to do with getting dirty than getting clean.   And though cleanliness may be next to godliness, I prefer dirtiness that is next to  Oh my God-liness.   

1 hour ago, V_Marco said:

Why not enjoy both? I'd hate to pit two sources of fastidious hygiene and pleasure against one another 😂 As many know I enjoy water tremendously. We learned to surf 🏄‍♂️ both me and my brother not long after learning to walk, and we learned to swim 🏊🏽‍♂️ before we could walk ( thank you mom ) so it's no surprise that I enjoy water period. Cold water plunges, hot tubs 🛁 swimming as daily cardio; I've swam up to 10 miles ( 16093.44 meters ) 😂 without a pause on many occasions ( up until last year ) and best of all SEX in showers and baths 🛁 but shower sex is more convenient 😂 

IMG_044D31485656-1.jpeg

Is there a reason this looks vaguely familiar?