411 on MaxME in SF/LA/NYC

Lee_jeff

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, maninsoma said:

I interpreted the preceding sentence as the "something new," meaning being discreet/not sharing many details was the something new for Coolwave.

"Oddly enough, he asked for discretion.  I told him I’d try something new."

That makes sense 

To paraphrase a famous movie quote: he’s REAL and he’s SPECTACULAR. His English is good but he’s NOT a conversationonalist. And for those who care, he’s 100% gay. But very butch (cis presenting.) he’s not into women at all. Also, no deposit required if you send an Uber for him to and from where he’s staying. As others have said, he’s somewhat discreet so that’s all I’ve got. Nope, I won’t answer more in DMs. Mainly because I’m lazy. But he’s physically perfect from head to toe. Like he’s photoshopped in real life. 

2 hours ago, goosh69 said:

But very butch (cis presenting). he’s not into women at all.

In that context, I think you mean "straight presenting."

The phrase "cis presenting" implies that he displays the male genitalia that he was born with -- which I'm sure he does with all clients. ☺️

Edited by Marc in Calif

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

In that context, I think you mean "straight presenting."

The phrase "cis presenting" implies that he displays the male genitalia that he was born with -- which I'm sure he does with all clients. ☺️

Thanks for trying to explain  🙂 ...but now I am more confused.  If he is "100% gay" and "not into women at all," how is he "straight presenting"?? Am I missing something? Is he presenting that he is straight (his profile says "Ask me")...or are people just jumping to the conclusion that he's straight??? Thanks.

On 10/7/2023 at 7:31 PM, Marc in Calif said:

The "cis presenting" phrase belongs to @goosh69. He originally wrote it.

I merely tried to figure out what he meant, because I've never seen that phrase before. I think he meant that he comes off as very "straight/butch acting" even though he's gay. 😎

Whatever. He’s butch. Other than the earnings (which to me are too much.)

I have not met him, but have additional intel that he's a good guy and does, indeed, ask for discretion......I'm sure somebody (forum member or not) has already directed him to this thread and I hope nothing said here has upset him.......this forum already has a mixed rep among providers.......note that for an apparently very busy guy, he even only has four reviews on RM over at least five years......that's discretion!.....I suppose some cynics will question why then does he show his face; I don't have an answer for that....

any further discussion should be between client and Max only......unless he suddenly becomes an ax murderer, the usual salacious details we all beg for (!) shouldn't be posted here!.....thanks.......  

Edited by azdr0710