pictures dont do him justice? thoughts gentlemen

colonexstacy

Undoubtedly, you like me,  have seen and noted  the reviews of a plethora of  selective-education  providers on their liquidating profiles,  that 95 to 99% of the reviewers who wax poetically never fail to strikingly claim HIS PICTURES DON'T DO HIM JUSTICE.

From a sociological behavioral point of view I have become most inquisitive of these assertions? I don't doubt the clients. The lexicons in the tell all ratings (thank God for the  inclusion in brief  questionnaire begging the alert if the ambiance is acceptable) are not the obstacle blocking my understanding. If these men are charging between $250 up to $400 per client and pouring an abundance of oil on a two star hotel bed (never a table cuz they travel) resembling the shallow end of Provincetown's olympic pool then they amass  anywhere from $3000 to $4,000 and on up in one week. Thus why are these  stunning Central Americans and the occasional ripped Midwest muppet taking selfies to promote themselves haphazardly. Why not employ for one simple 50 minute (the don't comprehend 60 minutes)  period out of their bookings when they get up around 4pm to capture images of themselves for clear ertoic  projection enticing clients without need for  the client to do detective work on his Chromebook zooming in to see if its real. Why not hire Male Boudoir Photography out of Vegas or Robert Mapplethorpe's  estranged nephew for shooting images whereby we can simply check off the box of said questionnaire  (are the pictures accurate?) in order to allow more characters (I often exceed the limit) ruminating  fair critique of the illicit massage or mechanical bottom finally being rid of the trite THE PICS DON'T DO HIM JUSTICE!

Deductive reasoning suggests it is the providers who do not do themselves justice. 

A lot of them are bad at marketing themselves.

A photo session, including full resolution images and rights to use them for commercial purposes can cost $500-1000+ depending on who you hire and what package you get. It’s expensive.

However, I see professional photos as a wise investment because the bulk of our clients hire primarily (even exclusively) based on their impressions of the masseur photos. The returns far outweigh the costs. 

I’m overdue for an updated photo shoot. Will do one soon.

Yes professional photos are worth having done. A good photographer sees things in pictures that I wouldn’t see. I’ve had a few sessions and fortunately not had to pay the photographer because we did it on a barter arrangement. If you prefer not to have to find the cash then find a photographer who is amenable to a skills exchange. 

I’m torn. If the photos look too good, I’m not interested because I don’t want to be hiring a guy who thinks I’m there to pleasure him, as if he’s some pseudo-celebrity. At the same time, I don’t like grainy pictures that look like something run through an IG fifty times…

In today’s age of smartphones, you can take good quality pictures without spending a fortune on a photographer or resorting to photo editing in IG or the like. Take some good pictures that show something decent (more than the nether regions, preferably) and post those. Normal photos suggest a meetup with a normal guy, at least subliminally. 

On 8/10/2023 at 10:44 PM, colonexstacy said:

Undoubtedly, you like me,  have seen and noted  the reviews of a plethora of  selective-education  providers on their liquidating profiles,  that 95 to 99% of the reviewers who wax poetically never fail to strikingly claim HIS PICTURES DON'T DO HIM JUSTICE.

Also…speaking of waxing poetically! A prolix overture to a post if ever I did read one! 😂 *

*Said with affection…I’m a lexophile at heart! 

2 hours ago, Archangel said:

I’m torn. If the photos look too good, I’m not interested because I don’t want to be hiring a guy who thinks I’m there to pleasure him, as if he’s some pseudo-celebrity. At the same time, I don’t like grainy pictures that look like something run through an IG fifty times…

In today’s age of smartphones, you can take good quality pictures without spending a fortune on a photographer or resorting to photo editing in IG or the like. Take some good pictures that show something decent (more than the nether regions, preferably) and post those. Normal photos suggest a meetup with a normal guy, at least subliminally. 

I totally agree with what you said. If the picture is too good looking I wonder if they're a model and that causes me some apprehension. But if these guys are so much better shape physically than what they are and their pictures and maybe they should upload current statistical features. LOL

26 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

despite the several sincere replies here to the OP's conundrum, that OP has run off to several other topics in the week since their post here.....not even a "like" or a reply.......I say we're done here......

annalise-keating-viola-davis.gif

Well first of all may I suggest that my behavior is not conducive whatsoever to whatever standards you desire of me.

I have received notifications this week a-plenty regarding people who have been messaging me from other topics regarding various providers in which I have communicated my past experience with them. Now you will not believe me, and again that is certainly not my  insomnia inducing concern, but for the record for those who still slightly  hold my existence as one worth to continue the engagement of breathing I would like to state that today is the first time I had a notification of this post whereas previously I wondered why there had been no response. And for some reason even I could not find the post. And I thought perhaps it was deleted because it was not a subject of any particular provider. Now sit down.

8 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

Well first of all may I suggest that my behavior is not conducive whatsoever to whatever standards you desire of me.

I have received notifications this week a-plenty regarding people who have been messaging me from other topics regarding various providers in which I have communicated my past experience with them. Now you will not believe me, and again that is certainly not my  insomnia inducing concern, but for the record for those who still slightly  hold my existence as one worth to continue the engagement of breathing I would like to state that today is the first time I had a notification of this post whereas previously I wondered why there had been no response. And for some reason even I could not find the post. And I thought perhaps it was deleted because it was not a subject of any particular provider. Now sit down.

You are trying to be funny - I get that. It’s not coming across as funny.  Telling other forum members to “now sit down” as if they are children on the school grounds is condescending.  Instead of being snarky - consider exercising the discipline to follow your own threads so polite discourse can take place. That is, I assume, what you were aiming for when you creates the thread? 
IMG_1823.gif.4f051f7d60fc36655cc6d8df71fc65f4.gif

1 hour ago, FrankR said:

You are trying to be funny - I get that. It’s not coming across as funny.  Telling other forum members to “now sit down” as if they are children on the school grounds is condescending.  Instead of being snarky - consider exercising the discipline to follow your own threads so polite discourse can take place. That is, I assume, what you were aiming for when you creates the thread? 

Okay then how about if I politely tell you to take a seat. You know I really don't need you or anyone else on this damn site pardon my sorry ass for trying to lighten the mood. I wrote something that I thought was funny and if you want to tell me I'm not funny you do have that right and I have the right to tell you how condescending I think you are you do not tell me how I behave with anybody. It is so easy isn't it just sitting hide behind your little keyboard to tell people how they should conduct themselves and I march to my own God damn drum. 

I am not in a good mood because I'm dealing with side effects from chemotherapy and I am going through hell and instead of coming to the side one to constantly read about the misgivings or the givens of the providers I tried to write a thread the other day that I thought would be fun because I always found it interesting that these guys in the reviews always saved at his pictures don't do him justice. I am just so angry right now thank you for making my day thank you thank you thank you and everybody else that wants to come at me go ahead bring it bring it bring it God damn it

On 8/11/2023 at 12:05 AM, starman05 said:

was there supposed to be a link? 

Why would there be a link? This was an observation of providers and reviewers not any particular person. Got it it's really not that difficult to comprehend now is it I'm in one f***** up mood right now I am just so angry God damn you people come at me and come at me and come at me and I was just trying to have some fun. I don't need the damn ridicule and I don't need the damn criticisms. I am going to absolute hell in my life. The worst hell imaginable with this God damn brain cancer and I'm doing my best and I come to the site for enjoyment and it is now anything but that.

Some of you undelably are very pleased with yourselves and that you've gotten to me and congratulations on that yes you have gotten too many you have done it several times coming at me. I have tried to be a good member to know avail. I have had many people write me privately that I have actually influenced in some of their decision making and for that I am grateful and for those of you who are thinking that I am simply acting like I am a victim then go ahead and private message me and I will send you my email address. I have scars all over my body from cancer and I am literally going through hell right now. Ultimately and deep down I know that has nothing to do with any of this but I just want you to understand that sometimes when you attack people and yes I realize that's what I'm doing now and I don't give a damn. Maybe what you need to realize is what was the person's intention? And does it help to publicly tell somebody I know you're trying to be funny but you're really not? Does it help to ridicule? Do you know the story of the person that has created the post? You can always write them privately rather than public ridicule and by God if you give it I'll give it right back without hesitation.

2 hours ago, FrankR said:

Have the discipline to follow my threads. Did you not read above where I made it loud and clear I couldn't even find a thread and I had thought it was removed the day after I posted it because it is not about a particular provider and I didn't know what the time when I posted it if I even had it in the right section and as I also said I never have one notification until today making me aware that people were commenting and I'm not going to say this again and I don't even owe you this explanation anyhow. Now why don't you practice a discipline of reading previous messages and comments so you will know this has already been stated. And if somebody is condescending to me I will be right condescending back if I choose. I am normally a very outgoing person who does exhibit to some degree a level of charm who rarely attacks but I am really sick to death of what I am currently facing including my most recent pet scan. And I come here trying to find the ultimate guy for the ultimate sexual experience before I'm dead by the end of this year. And I am being goddamn honest.I look hideous from what my disease has done to me that's why I am on here trying to find some guys that will see me I've had two guys where I show up that I look so bad they turn me away. Even my money wasn't good enough because I am that grotesque there I hope your goddamn happy

31 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

Okay then how about if I politely tell you to take a seat. You know I really don't need you or anyone else on this damn site pardon my sorry ass for trying to lighten the mood. I wrote something that I thought was funny and if you want to tell me I'm not funny you do have that right and I have the right to tell you how condescending I think you are you do not tell me how I behave with anybody. It is so easy isn't it just sitting hide behind your little keyboard to tell people how they should conduct themselves and I march to my own God damn drum. 

I am not in a good mood because I'm dealing with side effects from chemotherapy and I am going through hell and instead of coming to the side one to constantly read about the misgivings or the givens of the providers I tried to write a thread the other day that I thought would be fun because I always found it interesting that these guys in the reviews always saved at his pictures don't do him justice. I am just so angry right now thank you for making my day thank you thank you thank you and everybody else that wants to come at me go ahead bring it bring it bring it God damn it

May harmony find you. 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, FrankR said:

May harmony find you. 🤦‍♂️

thank you and I mean that. I'm sorry for the outburts. I am in a situation where I have always believed there is a solution but I do not know if there is one this time.  But i am blessed with a long fulfilled life and the hardest part I guess is that i have loved it so much that I selfishly want more. lol ...never satisfied but grateful however. Thanks agian Frank.

17 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

Have the discipline to follow my threads. Did you not read above where I made it loud and clear I couldn't even find a thread and I had thought it was removed the day after I posted it because it is not about a particular provider and I didn't know what the time when I posted it if I even had it in the right section and as I also said I never have one notification until today making me aware that people were commenting and I'm not going to say this again and I don't even owe you this explanation anyhow. Now why don't you practice a discipline of reading previous messages and comments so you will know this has already been stated. And if somebody is condescending to me I will be right condescending back if I choose. I am normally a very outgoing person who does exhibit to some degree a level of charm who rarely attacks but I am really sick to death of what I am currently facing including my most recent pet scan. And I come here trying to find the ultimate guy for the ultimate sexual experience before I'm dead by the end of this year. And I am being goddamn honest.I look hideous from what my disease has done to me that's why I am on here trying to find some guys that will see me I've had two guys where I show up that I look so bad they turn me away. Even my money wasn't good enough because I am that grotesque there I hope your goddamn happy

Cancer truly sucks, and I am very sorry that you are having to go through this.  For what it's worth, you're in my prayers for a complete remission.  Nothing is impossible, despite what the PET scans indicate.  

Edited by CuriousByNature

12 hours ago, StarQualityLuke said:

I feel very much sorrow for this gentleman. Perhaps his health is at a steep decline, however he shouldn't say harsh things about another.   However.... Life is very fragile, we must always strive to be the best we can be.   I pray and hope this gentleman does get well. ..  God bless. 

Thank you and it's called mood swings.